Chapter 17: HAHAHAHA WHAT?!

Beam

Finally! The moment you all have been waiting for, the Freshy Night is about to start! Meaning, no more damn meetings or practices to attend and be dragged into! I'll finally be FREE!!!! 

"Oi Beam! Why are you smiling by yourself?" Kit suddenly spoke.

"Cause I'll be free~" I singsong. 

"Free from what?"

"Forth." 

"HA! As if! That guy will do ANYTHING just to see you. I think he's obsessed with you." Kit voiced out his concerns, which doesn't concern me at all. 

"Nah~ not gonna happen." 

"How can you tell?"

"Secret." I say then wink at him. It was just returned by his famous kitty eye roll. 

"5 minutes before showtime!" One of the crew shouted. 

We are currently in the backstage with the other Moons and Stars of different faculties. As you can't see but can guess, it's pretty hectic here right now. Everyone is utterly busy from props, costume, make-up, etc. except for Kit and I who seem to be an eyesore doing nothing except watching them work. 

"Finally! What took you long enough?" Kit whined as soon as he saw Pha exiting the dressing room. 

"Shut up, I have to look good in front of the crowd." Pha retorts.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Kit mumbled whilst rolling his eyes. 

"Everyone please standby, the event is about to start." Another crew shouted and with that cue, the Moons and Stars formed a line, but something seems to be missing. 

"Wait, where's Ai'Forth?" Kit asks, which should also be my question. 

"Why ask me, I don't know!" I reply defensively. 

"Still denying it huh? Ai'Beam." Great! That voice belongs to none other than Forth. 

"What are you doing there? Shouldn't you be falling in line with the others?" I ask not minding what he said.  

"Yeah, had something to do first." He replied then move closer to me. "Hey Kit, I have a favor." 

"Hm. What is it?" Kit cross his arms and cock his eyebrow. 

"Take a picture of us please." Forth then put his arm around me whilst handling his phone to Kit. 

"HEY! What the fuck?!" I protested while trying to loosen his grip on my shoulder.

"Just get it done Beam, or he'll be late for the introduction." Kit argues then started to count.

"Fine!" For once I decided to give up.

"1...2...3" Kit counted then click the button a few times.