Chapter 64

The next day.

"You can't sack me!" Trelawney shrieking.
"What is that?" Harry said.
"Sounds like Professor Trelawney," said Ron.
We push our way through the crowd until we can see. Trelawney stands at the bottom of the stairs, looking crazed and turning in circles, her wand out, and clutched in her hand. Umbridge is standing at the other end.

"I can do whatever I wish!" Umbridge yelled.
"This is my home!" said Trelawney. Umbridge is grinning evilly.
"Isn't that a lovely face," said Hermione sarcastically.
"Not anymore," said Umbridge. She points at the door with a stubby finger. "Now remove yourself from this castle!"
"She will not be leaving!" Dumbledore suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
"I have the authority, Headmaster!" said Umbridge.
"Oh, I agree with you, Professor. You do have the power to dismiss my teachers. However..." He looks at Trelawney, who stands alone in the entry hall, smiling at Dumbledore through her tears. "You cant send them from this castle. That is still my decision. Professor Trelawney will remain here.

Umbridge turns to him, furious.
"And what of her quarters when I appoint a new teacher," said Umbridge.
"Happily, that will not be necessary. I have found a successor for good Professor Trelawney already. As you know," said Dumbledore. Umbridge is looking mutinous.
"The ministry can only appoint new teachers if I cannot find one. I think you will be find him suitable enough," said Dumbledore.

The great oaken doors leading to the grounds swing open, revealing an ebony skinned centaur.
"Is that Firenze?" I asked.
"Yup, that's Firenze," Harry said.
Umbridge is thunderstruck and just walk away from there. McGonagall brings Trelawney back to the castle.
"Ok, I'm not really fond of Trelawney but no one should be treated that way, said Hermione.
"C'mon let's go back to the common room," said Harry.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I are huddled around the fireplace. Hermione picks up a copy of Daily Prophet.
"Look at this. There's been a mass escape from Azkaban," said Hermione.
"Bloody hell," said Ron.

I stare at the front page pictures of ten witches and wizards.
"They're all Death Eaters!" I said. Hermione nods fearfully.
"Yes," said Hermione. Harry grits his teeth.
"Voldemort," said Hermione.

"Hey, look at the bright side, tomorrow is Valentine's day," said Ron.
"Why's that's going to help with anything?" Harry asked.
"You and Cho, first date," said Ron.
"Oh yeah," Harry suddenly blushing. "Almost forgot. Why should I wear?"
"Clothes duh," I said sarcastically. This is not the topic that I wanna talk about.
"I think I'm going to bed early," I said trying to avoid this conversation. "Good night everyone!"
"It's only 6 pm," said Ron. "What about dinner?"
"She's tired and she's going to bed," said Hermione. I mouthed thank you to Hermione.

The next day.
I just stay at my room all day. It's really pathetic I know but I'm not in the mood to go anywhere. Hermione and Ron went to Hogsmeade. Harry went to a date with Cho, and I'm here just laying and wallowing my sorrow by staring at the ceiling. I decided to stop staring at the ceiling and go to the common room. I sat at the sofa and continue my staring contest but this time not at the ceiling but at the fireplace.

"You know the fire isn't going to lit if you just stared at it. You need a match or a spell," Hermione suddenly appeared.
"You're back early," I said looking at Hermione and Ron entered the common room. "How's Hogsmeade?"
"Not as fun as usual," said Ron. "You and Harry are not there."
"We bought you something," said Hermione giving me a bag full of sweets.
"Are you trying to cheer me up or just to make me fat?" I laughed.
"A little bit of both," Hermione laughed.
"C'mon Fanny. Food is a best medicine," said Ron.
"I thought it was laughter," I said.
"Yup, it's laughter," said Hermione. "Beside, maybe he has a bad date with Cho. Who knows?"