Chapter 32

“How’s you lesson last night with Professor Lupin?” I ask to Harry when we’re on our way to divination.

“Good. I learn how to handle the dementor,” said Harry.

“It’s great,” I said to Harry.

We arrive at divination classroom and in divination nothing normal is ever happened with professor Trelawney. Today we learn about crystal ball.

“Relax.. Let your mind go...” said Trelawney. “Crystal-gazing requires that you clear the Inner eye. Only then, will you.. see. Oh my what do we have here?” asked Trelawney eyes Harry’s crystal, Hermione rolls her eyes.

“Here we go again. It’s the Grim!” Hermione tried to do impression of Trelawney. Ron and I laughed.

“My dear,” Trelawney talked to Hermione. “From the moment you first arrived in my class, I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination. You may be young in years, but the heart that bets beneath your bossom is as shriveled as an old maid’s, your soul as dry as the pages of the books to which you so desperately cleave.”

Hermione starts to reply, but remarkably seems incapable of a single word. Rising gracelessly, she exits, knocking her crystal ball to the floor. I watch curiously as the ball rolls slowly out the doorway.

The divination is finished. We are on our way to the common room.

“She’s gone mental. Hermione has. I mean, not that she wasn’t always mental, but now it’s out in the open for everyone to see..” said Ron.

And I see Hermione crystal ball at the corner of the stairs.
“I’m going to put this back in class,” I said and picked up the crystal ball.

“I’m coming with you,” said Harry and we both go back to class.

In class, Trelawney just sits there, quietly, with no respond when we come in.

“Professor Trelawney..” Harry said.

Trelawney grabbed Harry’s shoulder

“He will return tonight,” said Trelawney.

We stiffen. Trelawney’s voice is eerily hollow.

“Sorry?” I murmured.

“Tonight, when the clock strikes twelve, the servant shall break free. He and his master shall be reunited. It cannot be prevented,” said Trelawney.

Trelawney smiles savagely, then her head falls forward. When it rises, she blinks, eyes the hand that lies upon Harry’s shoulder.

“Sorry dear boy. Did I say something?” asked Trelawney. “Did I say something?” Trelawney asked the same question to me.

“You don’t remember?” I asked.

“What did I say?” Trelawney asked.

“No, nothing,” Harry said and grabbed my hand and we walked out from there as soon as possible.

“Ok, that’s weird even from Trelawney,” I said.

“What is tha suppose to mean?” asked Harry.

“I don’t know, but whatever it is, it can’t be good,” I said.