Chapter 25

Today is the Hogsmeade trip. I can’t go because there’s suddenly a choir practice. Harry on the other hand, still try to ask permission from McGonagall. And from the look in his face right, I think McGonagall says no.

“How’d that go?” I asked.

“She said no,” said Harry.

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“Why you don’t go?” Harry asked.

“Choir practice,” I said.

“Already finished?” Harry asked.

“Yeah,” I said. We just hanging out on the bridge.

“Are you dissapointed that you can’t go?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m kinda bummed,” Harry said.

“Don’t worry, they’ll will be another trip,” I smiles.

“Well, don’t feel too bad. I was roundly dissapointed first time I went,” said Lupin suddenly appears behind us

“Really?” Harry asked.

“No. I was just trying to make you feel better,” Lupin said. I laugh at his comment.

“Honeydukes’s sweet are the best in the world. Their Pepper Imps are soo strong you smoke at the ears,” Lupin said.

“Is that hurt?” I asked.

“Not really, kinda fun,” Lupin said.

“And Zonko’s Shop may be dangerous, but you can’t beat their Stink Pellets,” Lupin said.

“Not to mention The Shrieking Shack, which according to Hermione, is the most severely haunted building in Britain,” I said.

“Yes, that too...” Lupin said. “Why you don’t go?” Lupin asks to me.

“Choir practice,” I said.

“Professor, can I ask you something?” Harry asked.

“You’d like to know why I stopped you from facing the Boggart,” Lupin said. How did he know? “I should think it’d be obvious. I assumed the Boggart would take the Shape of Lord Voldemort,” Lupin studies Harry curiously. “But clearly I was wrong.”

“I did think of Voldemort first. But then, I remembered that night on the train.. and the Dementors..” said Harry.

“Well, well. I’m impressed. That suggests that what you fear most of all is fear. Very wise,” Lupin said. “And Ms. Peter, you are afraid of yourself, if I may ask, why?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I just afraid that I will be something that I’m not,” I said.

“Professor.. before I fainted. I heard something. A woman. Screaming.” Said Harry.

“Dementors force us to relive the worst memories of our lives. Our pain becomes their power.” Lupin said.

“I think it was my mother. The night she was murdered,” Harry looks up.

“The first time I saw you Harry, I recognized you immediately. Not by your scar. By your eyes. They’re your mother Lily’s,” Lupin said.

“You know her?” I asked.

“Yeah. I knew her. She was there for me at a time when no one else was. We used to talk for hours. She was not only a singularly gifted witch but an uncommonly kind woman. She had a way of seeing the beauty in whoever she met, even and perhaps most especially when that person couldn’t see it in themselves,” Lupin eyes glaze in memory.

“Wow, she’s an amazing person,” I said.

“Whick perhaps explains her affection for your father. James had shall we say, a certain talent for trouble. A gift, rumor as it,he passed on to you,” Lupin said.

“Yeah, definitely,” I said and remember that Harry always has trouble every year. Harry smiles vaguely.

“Harry, I could tell you stories and there are many about your parents, Harry, but know this.. they lived. Every moment of every day. You should know that. That’s how they’d know that. That’s how they’d want to be remembered,” said Lupin.

Silent Love (Harry Potter Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें