Chapter 52

The street lights still die, it still dark. I still shocked, Vernon and Petunia are trying to take Dudley to the hospital to heal his shock. I still at Harry’s house. We just sit at the living room, not talking, not speaking, just thinking by ourself. I can’t believe it, I will get expell. What will I do? My grandma already know about this and now she’s already sleeping. Apparently, she believes something will happen like a miracle. And suddenly we see shadow at the street

“What is it?” I asked Harry.

“I don’t know,” said Harry.

Several cloaked people appear around us on the street. They move closer, Harry stands, brandishing his wand.

“Lumos!” said Harry.

Ten wizards stand around us, wands out. Moody, Lupin, and I don’t really know all of them.

“Harry douse the light, we’re exposed here,” said Lupin.

Harry nods. Darkness returns to the street, which is now lit only by the light of the moon.

“What are you doing here?” asked Harry.

“We’re your advance guard, Harry. Dumbledore just sent us as soon as he heard about the attack/ we’re taking you to safety. We’re just waiting for the all clear,” said Lupin.

“Too late, because I already have my own guard,” Harry looked at me and the blush just heat up. Thank God it’s dark.

“Beside how’d he know? It just happened!” Harry said

“You didn’t think Dumbledore’d let you wander around your own, did you?” I asked

Lupin indicates to the woman beside him.

“Harry, Fanny, I don’t believe you’ve met Nymphadora Tonks,” said Lupin.

She smiles at us.

“Tonks, would you go get Harry’s broom from the house?” asked Lupin.

She nods and departs. Harry looks at Lupin.

“What’s been going on? What’s Lord Vol-,” said Harry before he could finishes his sentence, three of the advanced guard jump.

“We’re not talking about it here, it’s too risky,” said Moody.

Moody’s eye stuck backwards in his head.

“Blast it,” said Moody.

He pulls his eye from it’s socket with a horrible sucking sound.

“Mad Eye dear, you do realize that’s disgusting?” said Tonks.

“I want 365 degree visibility on the return trip,” said Moody.

“How are we getting there?” asked Harry.

“Brooms,” said Lupin. “Fanny, since you’re not a very good flyer, you go with Tonks.”

“But how about my grand..?” I asked

“Don’t worry, she knows about this,” said Tonks.

Red sparks fly into the air in the distance. Tonks returns with the broom, handing it to Harry.

“There’s the first signal,” said Kingsley.

“Right, let’s go,” said Moody.

“On your broom,” said Lupin. Harry goes with his broom and I go with Tonks.

Moody is moving around us.

“Form up! Form up around Harry. Make it snappy!” said Moody.

The advance guard surrounds Harry.