Chapter 24

“Riddikulus,” we all said.
“I think this class is ridiculous,” Malfoy muttering softly. What his problem?

“You see, the incantation alone is not enough. What really finishes a Boggart off is.. laughter. You need to assume a shape and you find truly amusing. Neville, come up here, will you?” said Lupin.

Neville eyes the rattling wardrobe, steps forward queasily.
“What would you say is the thing that frightens you most?” asked Lupin.

“Professor Snape,” he whispers. Everybody laugh. Lupin nods thoughtfully.
“Hmmm yes. Neville, I believe you live with your grandmother?” asked Lupin.

“Yes, but I don’t want the Boggart to turn into her either.” Neville said.

“It won’t. But I want you to picture her clothes, very clearly in your mind. Can you do that?” Lupin asked.

Neville closes his eyes. “She carries a red handbag..” Neville says.

“That’s fine. We don’t need to hear it. If you see it, you will. Now, when I open this wardrobe, Neville, here’s what I want you to do,” Lupin leans close to Neville, whispers. Neville’s eyes pop open shock. Consider Lupin uncertainly.

“You can do this, Neville,” said Lupin. Neville nods nervously, takes a deep breath.

“Right then. Wand at the ready. One two three!” said Lupin, strikes the doorknob, and the wardrobe bursts open. Instantly, Snape appears, eyes flashing hideously as he stalks forward. Neville backs away in fright.

“Think, Neville. Think!” said Lupin.

“R-r-riddikulus!” said Neville.

Snape stumbles in flash of flight and reapears... in a long, lace trimmed dress, towering moth eaten hat and crimson handbag. Instantly, the class roars. Neville blinks, amazed then slowly grins himself.

“Now, everyone make a line,” said Lupin.

Ron gets the boggart this time, it turns tu be a huge spider, then the spider do a tap dancing. It quite funny. Parvati comes next, it turn to be a giant snake, then change into a funny clown, next is me.

Lupin open the cupboard. The boggart changes into myself. The dark side of me, the total opposite of me, then I just imagine myself laugh with Hermione, Ron, and Harry. The boggart turn into the normal me..

“That’s interesting,” Lupin said.

Then, Harry is next. But before the boggart change into anything, Lupin stand in front of Harry, the Boggart turns into a full moon. Why he’s afraid of full moon?

“Class dismiss,” said Lupin. Everyone is dissapointed because not all of them can’t try.

“I want to try it so bad,” said Hermione.

“What is your biggest fear?” I asked.

“Let me guess, get a bad mark,” said Ron. Hermione glares at him.

“Fanny, you are afraid of yourself?” Harry asked.

“Yeah, maybe, I never think about it, I’m kinda confused to,” I said.
“But Fanny we know and we love never turn into that boggart right?” said Hermione.

“Yeah, she won’t,” I smiled.