Final Author's note.

• Dedicated to all you guys

Spotted is complete.

I can't believe this guys, this is so surreal to me. When I started writing it, it was just me being a typical fangirl. It's how I imagined meeting Harry would be.

I never thought I'd get an amazing response on Spotted, I am so, so overwhelmed.

I really hope you like the epilogue/chapter.  I know it didn't have a huge time leap but meh, I improvised with the idea of an epilogue so yep.

Did you like it?

Also, could you please leave a comment telling me which was your favorite part of Spotted?

Thankyou all for the amazing support... you've never stopped making me smile every single day.

I will be taking a break until October 11th as I have college exams, but after that,

I'll be going another H.S fanfic.

I have an idea which is pretty unique, I just have to think through it so I don't mess it up.  :P

Once again, thank you for everything. The support, the messages, the reads, the comments and the votes. You the bomb.

I'm flattered that you guys want me to do a sequel. The thing is, I don't want to a drag a story too much to this point where it gets boring bc that would suck.

So yeah, I'll be going another H. S fanfic soon and I'll also be writing a Draco x Hermione (Harry Potter) fanfic so if you're a potterhead you'll absolutely love it! (Or no idk lol)

Thank you for everything. I just can't thank you enough you're going to make me cry so much
It's over too soon

So yeah, thank you for your overwhelming support.

And as we all know, I promised you an epic pun at the end of this authors note...

Be prepared

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wait for it
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do you know why One Direction's new albumiscalled Four?

Because it's a meta-four.

I'm sorry

Until next time,

Ciao x