Forty two

Two days pass away in a jiffy, and Harry and I have been to almost every place in Paris.

It's astonishing how Harry knows so much about this place, even though he says he's only been here during tours, three times.

He knows the route to every place, he knows the best restaurants, and the best places to shop.

We visited the lock bridge at Pont des Arts, Passarelle Léopold-Sédar-Senghor. I'm still trying to learn how to pronounce the word.

It was really strange first because Harry insisted on going there, even though it's a place for couples and lovers and all that.

He's been amazing, the past two days with him was way better than I imagined it to be. He's been nice and cocky, and his usual charming self.

And did I mention he speaks fluent French?

He says it took him a while to learn, but Harry speaking french is the hottest thing you will ever witness in your life.

Today is the concert day, finally. It's funny how this is the second show of the Where We Are tour that I'm going to be at when I didn't really expect going to one in the first place.

"You excited for today?" Ashley asks, adjusting her yellow sundress that barely reached halfway below her thighs.

Update: Ashley has been hanging out with Luke a lot.

Yes.

Luke from 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Yeah, are you?"

"Obviously," she blushes. "Luke bought this for me." She says, pointing at her dress.

Knew it.

"Is this the real world?" I laughed, walking over to where the mirror was and making sure I looked alright.

The concert isn't what I was excited for, it was the surprise Harry has been talking about.

What's he going to do?

Will I finally hear what I've been dying to hear from him?

Wow I'm really whipped.

"Heard Reifler is coming too," Ashley states, flipping her hair to one side.

"Reifler can fuck off, " I huffed in annoyance.

"When did you get so feisty?" Ashley laughs, rolling her eyes.

"What do you think the surprise could be?" I ask her, changing the subject. "Any guesses?"

"I hope it is what I think it is. But then again, with Harry, you can't really be sure. It could be another knock knock joke which is actually funny, that would be a huge surprise."

The thought of Harry's surprise being a knock knock joke makes my head ache. I haven't lived in misery for two days for nothing.

"Gosh, don't say that." I say, my smile quickly changing to a frown.

"Kidding, Clary!" Her hands are up in surrender, and that makes me laugh a bit.

"See ya,"Ashley says before hugging me and leaving the room. She was going to meet Luke..? Or so I thought.

There was still an hour left for us to line up, oh wait. We didn't have to line up, we were VVIP's.

We weren't going to be front rows today, we were going to be seated in the family section or something. I don't recollect what Harry had said.

Another reason behind my nervousness was that I was going to meet Sophia and Eleanor today. I had spend years spamming Eleanor and tweeting her all weird fangirl stuff, and well Sophia wasn't dating Liam until a few months ago, but they looked so happy together.