Thirty four

Clary's POV.

When I woke up, Harry wasn't there.

He never waited for me to wake up, he always left abruptly, and then didn't expect me to take a hint that he left because he didn't want to stay here,with me.

Last night was terrible. Anger was still flowing through me.

This lie..his lie was worse than a nightmare.

How could someone be so naivé and lie about something as serious as being infertile?

Overthinking everything, I sat up straight. My head still hurt from everything that had been happening, and now this.

It's like the world doesn't want me to be happy.

I was just a fan, I wanted to meet my idols, get to know them...but this? This is something I never asked for.

Even though I practically dreamt of marrying Harry Styles every single night, got the past four years, in the end, I know it was just infatuation because you can't fall so hard for someone you've never met.

But this was different.

He made me so upset, so so upset, but I could never not forgive him.

He made me want to keep trying, and trying, and trying, because I legitimately thought this could work.

Also, I was scared that whatever this is between us, if it ends any time soon, it wasn't going to be pretty.

That's why I tried so hard.

I wasn't going to be able to take it very well.

Not calling it love, love is a very powerful word.

This wasn't love, not yet. I liked Harry, I liked him too much, and I had agreed to it. Denying my feelings about him was going to lead me to nowhere, and I was sure of that.

I still didn't like the fact that he left. He could have woken me up, whatever, there are 101 different things he could do, but all he does is leave.

Letting my jealous side completely take over me, I texted him.

"Why did you leave? I thought we were over this.."

He better have a good explanation for this.

I suddenly remembered that I hadn't checked twitter since the concert.

How could I forget? It had been nearly four months, and this was too much!

Wouldn't blame myself though. Past events had turned my life upside down and haywire.

When I logged into Twitter, I saw that I gained thirty thousand followers. Wow.

And then it struck me. Harry had followed me on Twitter, and favorited my tweet. The same one that he read out in the concert, and I had thousands of fans constantly spamming me, informing me about what had happened, and asking me where I had been to miss this amazing day when Harry follows a fan.

I laughed. If Harry had followed me four months ago, the screenshot of that would be on every social media account that I ever created, and the entire world would have known that he followed me,by now.

I also had a lot of direct messages, to be precise, 101.

The one that caught my eye, was Paige's.

When did this happen?

Before reading the message, I checked the date. It was of today, the time being an hour ago.

I didn't follow her on twitter,so I couldn't reply to her message. It read,