Two

"CLARISSA FRAY, THEY'RE MEET AND GREET TICKETS!" Ashley cries with delight and I get up from my seat.

This is impossible. This can't be happening.

"Wai-t no-o the Where we are tour doesn't sell Meet and Gre-et tickets." I stutter as I speak.

"They weren't easy to come by! Luckily, we got two. One for you, and one for Ashley." My mum delightfully says.

"About time I used some of those contacts. They got free books signed by me, and they were first editions, If I may add. So, I finally found a way so they could return the favor, and they were more than happy to do it."

"Dad.. these cost a fortune-"

"I got them free.They're Returning the favor, Clary."

"Thank you, guys." I bite my lip in an attempt not to cry.

"Really. I can't find the words to say-" My mum cuts me off as she hugs me and plants a kiss on my temple. My dad mouths "You're welcome." And repeats my mother's actions.

They leave Ashley, and I alone in the room, and my inner fangirl gets the best of me.

"ASHLEY THIS IS HUGE!" I scream, whilst hugging my friend.

"WE'RE GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION. I'M GOING TO MEET ZAYN AND YOU'RE GOING TO PERSONALLY MEET HARRY, GOD I CAN'T WAIT." She joins in the screaming.

"IS THIS EVEN REAL? PINCH ME.PINCH ME NOW." Ashley gives me a hearty laugh before pinching my arm as I scream in pain.

"NOT THAT HARD, DAMNIT!" I complain.

I fall back in my seat, trying to take everything in. This was huge. This was the best thing that could ever happen to me. This was going to be the best birthday of my life.

"I can't believe this." I really can't. This is all so surreal, and I'm afraid I'll wake up and this will be only a dream.

"We're personally meeting One Direction in two weeks!" Ashley exclaims. "Okay, listen. You're going to have to dress up real hot so you can get laid for once in your life."

"I'll be lucky if Harry acknowledges my presence." I laugh.

"Dude, it's a meet and greet! He's bound to be nice, and who cares if he's a dick. He's hot and I'm sure he's hotter in bed." She gasps.

"I just want to meet him, hug him and tell him that he's my everything. I'm sure I won't be able to say a word when I see him, though. That man is gorgeous." I dream of hugging my idol and shivers run down my spine.

"Do you think he's a good guy?" Ashley asks me.

"I'm positive he is." I smile.

"We're going to watch them live, and then we're going to meet them!" She repeats and I shudder at the thought of meeting Harry. I did imagine meeting him all the time, but boy, did I think my dream would come true? What if he really doesn't care and is rude to me? My life would come crashing down in a second.

"This seems so surreal." I say,again, doing everything in my power not to cry.

"What if I end up crying when I see him?" I was so positive I'd be crying throughout the concert. I stare at the VVIP passes in my hand and clench them tightly.

"Then, he'll wipe your tears away." She winks.

"Oh how I wish." I giggle as she dances around my living room.

"Everyone's going to be so jealous. Especially Nora. God, I hate that bitch." Ashley says.

"I couldn't care about anyone, right now! I'm so happy. This is going to be the best birthday ever!" I hug my best friend and then I join her in dancing across the living room.

"We should totally go to Funky Buddha after the concert and meet and greet. Who knows, we might bump into them again?" She suggests and I nod.

"It's my birthday, so I could convince them to not let me have a curfew. I could say I'm staying over at yours." Ashley approves and nods at me.

"6th April is going to be the best day of our lives!" We scream and run upstairs to my room, and Ashley plays This Is Us on DVD and we both have the time of our lives.

xx

I updated again! I feel like this story is so close to my heart, and honesly I'm really excited for you to read it! And as for Harry, he's going to be entering the story soon. ;)

Stay tuned and don't forget to vote and comment!

(Anyone wants a dedication? Comment and tell me!)

~IA