Ten

"What are you doing-"

"Are you alright, Clarissa? " he cut me off. I nodded in reply.

He was wearing Skinny jeans as usual, and a black jumper and a coat. He wore a hat and he looked gorgeous as ever. His deep green eyes burned into mine as he cupped my face, wiping my tears with the tip of his thumb. He made me feel safe.

"That son of a bit-- who was he?" Harry Styles interrogated.

This was surreal, and too good to be true.

"Ex - boyfriend." I wiped my face with the back of my hands.

"Fuck. I should've broken his nose. I thought he was a random--"

"I'm fine."

"You don't look too well. I'll take you home." He laced his fingers in mine and pulled me along but I jerked my hand out of his firm grip.

"I'm here with a friend. I can't leave without her."

"The blonde? Let's go get her then." I just played along because I owed him

For what he did. If it weren't for him, I don't want to think about what could happen with Will.

We found Ashley dancing on the other side of the dance floor, and boy was she drunk.

She was so high on alcohol, that Harry had to carry her and for a split second I almost felt jealous but shrugged the thought away.

He put her in the back seat of his car, and it took her a few minutes to fall asleep.

Way to go, Ashley.

Now I was stuck with Harry Styles.

Not that I regretted it, but it was weird.

"Why were you at the club? " I asked him.

"Can a Twenty year old not be at a club?" He said, his dimples growing prominent.

"Were you following us?"

"We come here often. Liam loves the place. I wasn't coming but they eventually convinced me to go. And I'm glad I came."

"Don't bullshit me."

"What does that even mean? I'm not lying to you, Clarissa. I wouldn't dare to. "

"Fine. " I turned to look outside the window.

"How did you know my name, Harry? " Curiosity got the best of me. I had to know.

"I told you before. Research. "

"You know that's not the answer I want." I bit my lip.

"Don't ever bite your lip in front of me, Clarissa."

I didn't reply.

"And never, ever roll your eyes. It makes me crazy about you, and I can't handle crazy."

"You won't have to, promise. We won't be seeing each other again, anyway." I pointed towards the left and Harry turned the car in the direction.

"Says who?" He knitted his eyebrows together in confusion and that was the cutest thing ever.

"Me."

"Oh come on, Clarissa. We've met thrice in one day, and if that's not a sign--"

"I am not going to be one of those girls you sleep with, Harry." I plainly said.

"You're mine." He winked.