Fifty three

Harry's POV

*three weeks later*

Tomorrow is one month to Clary and my relationship.

Time certainly does fly away when you're with the one you love. We've been seeing each other everyday, we've been making love to each other everyday, and we're falling in love with each other even more, everyday.

Unfortunately, Melissa hasn't been able to knock any sense into Paige's thick head, and so, she's been constantly nagging and threatening me for the past three weeks.

I've made it very clear that I won't be leaving Clary, but she refuses to believe it. She said that I would leave her on the day of our one month anniversary.

She probably has some evil plan like always, but I'm not scared.

Or maybe you are.

So instead of taking my girlfriend out on a date,I'm forced me to stay at home. She could do anything, hell she could just turn up and say bullshit like she always does, and I wasn't ready to lose my girl already.

I'm currently in Clary's house. Her parents took off on a two day trip to Leeds, she still doesn't know why they're always going to Leeds. It's a bit weird if I'll be honest.

Also, her parents have been very kind enough to trust her with me staying over and everything. No nineteen year old I know has such cool parents, but well, good for me.

What sucks is that the On The Road Again tour begins next week and I can't imagine what it's going to be like to stay away for five months.

Management thought it'd be a wonderful idea for the tour to start off in Australia, following Japan, Indonesia, Dubai, and the USA. That means there are five long months before I'm back in London.

I thought I could though fly back every time I had a day off, but that would be exhausting, and I can't afford being tired on stage.

The fans do way too much for us, and this is one way we can repay them, and there was no compromising with that.

Clary is okay with me being away.

She says she's going to be busy with the entire translating her book to different languages process, and she wants me to keep my eyes off pretty girls in the crowd.

But trust me, I wouldn't look at anyone when I had this angel in my life.

I won't see her for too long, and I don't know if I'm okay with that . I'm not okay. Obviously.

Why doesn't she just come to tour with me like Sophia always does for Liam?

"Why don't you come with me on tour?" I ask her for the tenth time today. Clary's carefully tucked into bed, her hair is wet and messy, her white bedsheets are covering her skin, and she turns to look at me and frowns.

"Coudn't come even if I wanted to."

"You just need to tell me whenever you're free. I'll send you a plane ticket,"

"Rich bastard," she teases as I pinch her cheeks.

"Do you honestly think you're going to be able to stay away from me for so long? Five months is too long, Clary."

"I know," she gulps. "I'm going to miss you."

"The feeling is mutual, baby girl."

"Will you call--"

"Every single day." I interrupt before she can complete. I was going to miss this girl like crazy.

"Better keep to your promises, Styles."