Forty five

Warning: This chapter is very sexually graphic, so if you don't like reading that kind of stuff,

Stop.

Kidding. We all love smut.

Xx

"I'm in love with you."

I stopped dead in my tracks, waves of dizziness washing over me as my throat constricted and suffocated my breathing.

"Oh my god," I thought as the full effect of seeing him say he loved me was being registered. I almost screamed at myself.

Even as I formulated the words I wanted to say to him, the locking of my throat didn't let me.

Harry loves me back.

I never got nervous, clumsy or sweaty. Until now.

Harry just stared at me, as if waiting for an answer. I coudn't say anything, this moment was too precious.

"Please say something," he says, his voice on the verge of breaking.

His eyes were numb, and he weakly smiled when he saw tears trickle down my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" Harry questions.

That bloke. He knows, he can see right through me.

"Don't pretend like you don't know," the strength to be able to speak was back again.

He smiles, before taking a step towards me and grabbing both my hands, letting them cup his face.

"Say it, Clary. You're killing me."

I coudn't. I wanted to, so bad, but I just coudn't say anything.

I think he understood how I felt, because he leaned in and kissed the tears on my cheek.

And it was then that I realised, that you could feel homesick for people too. Even though I had him all along.

"Harr--"

"Shooo." He pulls me into a bear hug. Harry hug.

"It's okay, I know. You don't have to say it." He cooes in my ears, making me weak in the knees.

He looked deeply in my eyes, his hands sliding behind my ears, his fingers gliding through my messy hair, getting close enough to me so I could feel his sweet warm breath.

I felt my heart pound when his lips pressed to mine, letting his tongue dance with mine, interlocking our breath together.

My legs began to quiver as he pulled back slowly, only to pull my lower lip between his teeth.

"Let's get out of here before I do something I shouldn't," Harry said, pulling me back to the car with him.

"Do something you shouldn't?"

"Yeah, like fucking you on the road,"

"I hate it when you dirty talk. So not you."

He looks at me, before grinning sarcastically.

"You fucking love it," he corrects me and I oblige.

Yes. I fucking loved it.

"Drive faster," I said, clearly letting him know that I needed him. Right now.

I coudn't believe what Harry said minutes ago.

He was in love with me? Harry Styles was in love with me?