Nine

"Call me. Please, please call me.” He handed a note to me which had a number scribbled on it, and kissed me once more on my temple and walked away, and I just stood there, thinking what the hell just happened.

Clary’s POV

I was surprised that after such a creepy day, I still managed to survive. It was the most awkward birthday I have ever had, and even though the concert was amazing, I couldn’t get my mind off one person.

Harry Styles.

He was that one guy that I’m pretty sure, millions couldn’t get their mind off, but today was something else.

Did he do this to a lot of fans? Or just me?

I couldn’t be that lucky.

I tucked my hair behind my ears and caught Ashley staring at me.

"What?" I say.

"You look worried. What's wrong? "

"I'm not worried, Ash. I'm just overwhelmed. Today was amazing." I manage a smile.

"Yeah, I know right? Nothing could get better. I've already uploaded the meet and greet pictures and I got FIVE HUNDRED LIKES-- Can you believe this Clary?!"

"You broke your record." I laugh. Ashley was obsessed with instagram. She had a record of 350 likes on her Prom Pictures, and she had been going crazy ever since.

"And I could swear I saw Harry staring at you throughout the show. What's weird is that he looked at you with so much lust and--"

"That's all I can take. Enough. " I playfully smack her arm.      

"Okay, birthday girl. Are we still going clubbing? "

"I totally forgot--yeah we are, of course we are!" I was so getting laid tonight.

Just kidding! I'm a total nun. 

"Let's go! " she grabbed my hand and we got in a taxi, on our way to funky Buddha,  which was the coolest night club In London.

"Would you be okay if Will dropped us home? After we leave the club? "

His name was enough to make my mood thousand times worse.

"Okay." I plainly said.

"You sure?"

"Do I get a choice, Ash?"

"Just today. I promise. " she half hugged me.

I hated Will more than anyone in the entire world.

He was the only guy I ever considered my boyfriend, and the only one I ever loved. Except Harry, of course. I liked to believe th Harry and I had a relationship outside the world of limelight.

I knew I loved Harry. In the fan girl way, though. I didn't know him that well.

Will and I went out for eight months before he cheated on me, on my Birthday, two years ago.                

Everyone was home for a party that i threw, and we were having the time of their lives.

And then,I saw him making out with Samantha Vega on my bed, in my room.

It was all very dramatic, I sobbed continuously, I couldn't think straight, it was a really bad breakup, because I really loved him and I thought he did too.

Now he spent the last two years, doing everything to make up for it and get me back, but I was adamant.

I wasn't going back.

Ashley tried convincing me, she tried working things out for her brother, but I refused.

"You're awfully quiet. What happened Tonight? You're thinking of something, and I know it's bothering you."

"Harry gave me his phone number." I stated.

"Come again?"

"Harry Styles kissed my jaw, and gave me his phone number." I said adding additional details of my encounter with him.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"Harry Styles kissed my jaw, gave me his phone number, begged me to call him and kissed my forehead, and left."

I was enjoying her reaction.

"WHAT THE HELL- CLARY HE'S GOT DIBS ON YOU! CALL HIM. NOW!"

"No, Ash. He probably wants to sleep With me--"

"SO SLEEP WITH HIM! WORK YOUR MAGIC SO HE COMES BACK TO YOU. THIS IS HARRY STYLES AKA SEX GOD FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!HE KISSED YOU! OH MY GOD. " She wouldn't stop screaming.

"I'm not calling him." I bluntly said as we got down the taxi and into the club.

"I'm going to make you call him. Just let us get out of this club, Clary Fray." 

"You're going to get laid by Harry Styles! " she clapped her hands together like a seal.

"We'll see about that." I laughed and we danced to the music.

"I'm going to grab some -- drink--s." She shouted over the sound of the music and I managed to hear her.

"Don't drink too much! " I laughed and turned around, and all the happiness was snatched away from me in a second.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said to the guy standing in front of me. It was Will.

"Did Ash know--"

"No, she didn't. I didn't tell her. I had to speak to you, Clary. Please let me." He begged and I turned away.

"You need to leave. Or I will." I turned to him as I spoke.

"Why don't you ever let me talk?"

"Because there is nothing left to talk about, William." I glared at him. I was furious. "

"You shouldn't have come. I was beginning to have some fun, and you ruined my birthday, once again. " a tear slipped on my cheek with memories of that day.

"I need you."                    

With that he crashed his lips on me with so much force that I couldn't shove him away. I could taste my tears and I tried so hard pushing him, but he didn't let go of me.

His tongue begged for entrance into my mouth, but I didn't let him in. He wasn't going to have me his way.

And then Will jerked away from me and I caught my breath. I was still crying.  Some guy held him by his collar and punched him straight in the face.

Will looked at me once more, in shock and immediately left.

Then the guy who saved me turned around to face me.

It was Harry freaking Styles.

Author's note-

Long chapter, as promised!

I love all the positive feedback, thank you all! Please comment if you relate to this and don't forget to vote! xx

-IWX