Forty three

Waiting for the show to begin is tedious.

Ash and I are the only one's in this section which is close to backstage.

She keeps talking about Luke all the time, don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore that boy, but Ashley has lost her mind.

I hear giggles and laughter as Lou, Eleanor and Sophia come into view. Gemma and Anne are walking behind them, and I see Harry's step dad Robin, too.

Lou Teasdale is certainly one of the most stylish people I've ever seen.

Her platinum blonde hair falls perfectly, her ripped jeans and tank top making her look cooler than she already is.

Eleanor and Sophia are wearing dresses, and Gemma, she's dressed in converse and jeans, just like me.

I'm beginning to think if she's a Tumblr girl.

"Girls," Gemma says, making her way towards me as she grabs my hand and pulls me next to her. "This is Clary."

Sophia and Eleanor are way more friendly than I imagined them to be. The two of them pull me into a hug and smile.

They're so pretty, I'm not even remotely close to being as good looking as them.

"Finally, we meet!" Eleanor smiles, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"I absolutely love your book! I'm such a huge science fiction fan, your dad was my favourite author of all time and I think you've replaced him now,"

Eleanor Calder loves my book.

Yayme.

"That's so nice of you to say. Thank you, Eleanor, " I grin.

"I have so many questions, though! What happens to Jade? You haven't mentioned what happens to her in the end! Does Matthew find out what the truth behind the basement is? Do they end --"

"God, El. Let me talk to the her!" Sophia frowns, making me laugh.

I never thought I'd see this day.

"But I have questions," Eleanor makes a puppy dog face, and still manages to look so beautiful.

"When we hang out tomorrow, you can bore her with all your questions." She tells El, and then turns to me. "She's a huge fan.  She hasn't shut up since yesterday."

I laugh.

"Sooo, we never really thought Harry would finally settle down. But I can see why, you're stunning."

"Thank you, Sophia. So are you." I smile at her compliment.

"So tell me!" She says, leaning in to whisper in my ears.  "How is Harry in bed?"

As soon as the words leave her mouth, my jaw drops open. Awkward.

"Too straightforward, Soph." Eleanor interrupts, and colour rises to my cheeks.

"Oh, I didn't mean to taunt you or anything!" Her hands are up in surrender, and I shake my head, telling her that I know she didn't mean anything.

"Everyone's curious, you know. You're his girlfriend, it's a big deal because Harry hasn't been so serious in years."

Why does everyone come up to conclusions that we're together?

"Uh, we're not to--" I can't say another word when I see Harry and the other boys enter.

"Sophia baby!" Liam calls out to her, taking long strides towards her and pulling her against him, briefly kissing her.

"El," Louis says, lightly kissing his girlfriend.