Four

"Are you lost, love?" I turned around to see gorgeous green eyes burning into mine.

I was staring into the eyes of my one true love.

Harry Styles was standing right in front of me.

He's even more gorgeous in person. He's dressed in his standard black skinny jeans, and a black jumper that matched the colour of his boots.

"Relax. Don't scream. Do not scream." I tell myself in my head.

Harry Styles was the most beautiful person I'd ever seen in my life. I could look at him all day and I'd never grow tired of it.

"Are you alright? " a smile played on his lips and I stopped myself from passing out.

His dimples grew more prominent and he started smirking at me.

"I'm--I'm try--ing to take this in. Please give me a minute. "

I gasp as the words leave my mouth. I'm standing in front of the person I've dreamed about meeting for years and I'm on the first step to screw it up.

"Oh, please take your time, beautiful. I have an hour. "

Harry Styles just called me beautiful.

I wish I had a recorder on so I could record Harry calling me beautiful and upload it on every single social media account I had ever created.

"I'm sorry--I'm just really ecstatic right now and I don't want to do anything stupid--"

"I must say I'm impressed you haven't thrown yourself at me." He laughs and I think I died. I was having a one to one conversation with someone who the world would kill to spend a minute with. He was so beautiful and I found myself staring again.

"I've grown used to it, but I still am not very fond of being stared at, love. "

All I hear is him calling me love.

I can't breathe right now.

"Are you lost? " he asks me again.

Yes, lost in your eyes and drowning in your dimples.

I mentally smack myself and thank god I didn't say that out loud.

"Yeah..um I needed to get to the arena but I can't find my way back to the standing section. " I manage to say.

"Sam? Sam, come here! " Harry turns around and calls out to someone I'm guessing was a part of the management.

"This girl has lost her way.. Please see that she gets back to the arena. "Harry instructs and the guy Sam nods and smiles.

"Alright, off you go." He smirks at me again and I'm dying to know what he's thinking of.

"Thank--you--"

"You don't want a picture with me?" He asks me and my heart comes bursting out of my chest.

If only he knew I had a meet and greet pass.

"I um do--"

"Sam could take a picture. " he says and I find myself nodding like a complete idiot and I hand my phone over to the Sam guy and he snaps a picture of us.

Harry had his arm around my waist and mine was around his and I couldn't believe this was happening because it seemed like a dream, and nothing more.

"See you around. " Harry smiled at me and I almost think he felt bad about leaving me but I can't help but imagine the reaction on his face when he sees me in the front row.

"Can I hug you? " I sound desperate, but I can't contain myself right now.

Harry adorably laughs and pulls me into a hug. It almost felt like we were hugging because we were in Love and I didn't want to let go, but I did.

"Alright love, I've got to go. It was nice meeting you--"

He shoots a weird glance at me and I think he indirectly asked me for my name.

"Clary." I smile.

"Pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Clary." He smiles for the hundredth time and all I want to do, is desperately kiss his dimples.

"Thank you for um- everything. " I shrug and he smirks at me before walking away, leaving me standing and thinking what the hell just happened.

He was nothing like paparazzi described him to be. He was an absolute gentleman, he smirked a lot, which killed me because I really needed to know what he was thinking about, his dimples were the most beautiful things about him and I wanted to drown myself into his beautiful eyes.

I tried really hard to keep my calm and not freak out and make a fool out of myself, and I think I did pretty well. I spoke nicely and I didn't throw myself at him.

BUT I JUST MET HARRY. AND I WAS GOING TO MEET HIM AGAIN AFTER THE CONCERT.

THIS WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

I quickly texted Ashley;

"Just bumped into Harry Styles. On my way back, you're not going to fucking believe this."

I clicked send and the guy Sam helped me get back to the arena.

"Thanks." I smiled at him as we reached and he nodded and left.

I walked towards Ashley who completely freaked out.

"You look like you've seen a ghost. What the hell took you so long! Five minutes more and you'd miss 5 seconds of summer's entrt on stage and-"

"I bumped into Harry Styles. " I stared into plain air as I spoke.

"Say what?!" She gave me a death glare as if i was joking.

"I just bumped into Harry Styles." I repeat my words and Ashley blankly stares at me.

"What?"

"I JUST BUMPED INTO HARRY OUTSIDE THE WASHROOMS ASHLEY" I scream, showing her the picture on my phone.

She stares at My phone, stares at me, and repeats the same process five times.

"Oh my god Clary."

"Clary he looks beautiful and happy and jolly just look at this picture"

"Clary oh my god you're so lucky but we're meeting them again so thank god"

"Clary" she rests her hands on my shoulders as I'm still trying to take everything in.

"Oh my god." she says again as the music starts playing and 5 seconds of summer walks up on stage.

Xx

Wattpad has messed up my order of chapters oh my good god I had a tough time fixing this

nevertheless I hope you enjoyed this! x