Dark09

Dark Steve (Evil Steve)  x 09sharkboy

Finally something different. This was from SharkLab

Requested by VanaTheDevilishAngel

P.S: Dark is in Sabre vids, Evil is in Shark's vids, but they are the same so Evil is called Dark

----------------

Shark was teleport to an area that Professor Oof ask him to investigate with Sam by his side. He has been to this area before to investigate an odd temple that Shark later found belong to Dark. After trapping him and draining some if his power, Shark tested his powers and learned that Dark is much more powerful than he ever expected. Especially when Shark found out that Dark has the power to summon bedrock.

"Come on Sam, let's go see what we can find." Shark said as he walk to the temples. To him is seems odd for Professor Oof to tell him go to the same area twice with little explanation to go off for.

Unknowing to Shark, there was someone watching him from a distance with an evil smirk on his face. The little shark has finally came back so now he can have a little revenge for trapping him before along with having a little fun with the human.

As for Shark, him and Sam were wondering are and saw that there was nothing new here. In fact everything was the same besides the bedrock being gone. It was when Shark neared the temple with the dark lights was when something happened. One minute Shark was out in the open with Sam several feet behind him the next, Shark found himself in a bedrock dome a few feet wide.

"Sam! Sam are you okay?!" Shark yelled for his canine friend, waiting for a sign that he was alright. A few second later Shark heard barking and whining indicating that his friend was alright.

The human let out a sign of relief before looking around the dome made of bedrock that decrease Shark's hop of getting out. Though that change when he notice the ground was still made of grass. The human grinned and started to mine himself out of the dome; however, he was only a few feet down when he was suddenly grabbed and pulled up making him drop his pickax.

"Hey! Let me go man!" Shark struggled in the hold he was in, but found that the person was too strong.

The person chuckled at the human as he wrap his arms around Shark, trapping his arms to his sides, "And why would I do that Shark?"

Shark's breath hitch and his eyes widen, "D-Dark?"

"The one and only" Dark hummed.

Shark suddenly found himself inches away from the bedrock wall.

"Wh-What do you want?" Shark stuttered.

Dark hummed and pulled down Shark's hood to reveal chocolate brown hair, Dark then nuzzle his head in Shark's neck.

"At first I wanted revenge for you trapping me" Shark shivered felling Dark's breath on his neck, "But I think I'll play with you a bit"

"Wh-What do you mean by pla-ahhhh" Shark moaned when Dark just barley bit his neck.

Dark used one hand to grab Shark's hair and tilt his head to one side. Then Dark started to bit harder now that he had more area to do so. At one point Dark bit a spot that made Shark gasp and weak to his knees.

"Didn't know you could make that sound Sharky, what other sounds can you make?" Dark then abuse the same spot making Shark make noises he never expected to made.

"Stop...it" Shark breathed.

Dark pulled away, relieving Shark from the 'torture'.

"How about this little Sharky?" Dark whispered in Shark's ear, "I'll stop if you promise to come back tomorrow. If you don't then the next time I get my hands on you then I won't stop and I'll even hurt you. So, do we have a deal?"

Shark nodded his head not wanting to be in Dark's hold any more.

"Good"

Dark let go of Shark and like him the dome disappeared. Sam ran up to Shark who feel to his knees. The Steve's word rang threw his head and knew he has to come back.

---------------

Word count: 698

Requests remaining: 0