My mom sighed "What about the other girl?"

Then I thought about why I really loved Tiana as much as I did.

"She's driven, loves hard, beautiful, she understands me better than Saige, I know that she's there for only me, she brings out the wild side in me, well in my mind I shared too much history with her to let her go."

"So who's the other girl? From what I've heard you love her more than Saige."

I looked at her and hesitated "T-Tiana"

"Chris... you know that girl is bad for you"

"Ma I know but that's what attracts me to her even more."

She sighed "Chris I can't stop you from loving somebody but all I can do is warn you. Just be careful and keep an eye out. I don't trust that girl."

Deep down I still didn't trust her either but that was mainly because of all the shit she confessed this morning. Even though Tiana told the truth I still didn't trust her.

"I trust her" I lied.

"Well ok then."

"But I still want to talk to Saige face to face. I feel like I owe it to her."

My mom nodded her head "You should because I know she's hurt Chris"

"I know...."

"Well listen I'm finna go back to work now, I want you to come with me because I know Saige is still gonna be there. I want you to talk things out with her"

I sighed "I don't know if I can do that?"

"Boy you're coming I didn't give you an option"

"Alright ma Damn!"

She raised her eyebrow "Excuse me?"

"I meant Dang" I corrected myself.

"That's what I thought, I thought you were losing your damn mind."

I chuckled "I'm not losing my mind I just slipped up."

"Mmhmm well let's go"

Me and my mom left my house and headed straight to her job. When we arrived there I grew nervous. But I knew I had to man up to my mistakes.

"Chris I'm gonna be in my office ok just meet me there when you done" My mom asked.

I nodded "Ok Ma, you on the third floor right?"

"Yeah, I'll see you in a few"

I nodded at my mom then I walked up to Saige desk and I spoke "Hey can we talk for a minute?"

"There's nothing to speak on Chris, I'm done with you"

"I know but I genuinely wanted to apologize to you. It was coward like of me to break up over text and I was foolish to even cheat on you. All you did was be an amazing girlfriend to me but I fucked up"