"So?"

"I'll take a rain check on that, but right now let's go upstairs"

"Why do we have to go upstairs when we can fuck down here?"

I raised my eyebrow "Good point"

I took my shirt off and began to kiss her, I made my way down her chest and kissed my name gently then I looked up at Tiana. I can tell that we're gonna have a long night.

~The Next Day~

I woke up and saw Tiana comfortably laying on top of me. She looked so beautiful when she slept but she had to go. I didn't plan for her to stay plus I had to meet up with my mom today. I wasn't gonna leave Tiana in my house because I still didn't trust her. But you know what I did trust? Her Pus-

"Chris? Why you staring at me so hard, I can feel you burning a hole in my head"

"Oh my bad I was just thinking"

Then she smiled "About me?"

"You know it" Technically I wasn't lying.

"I love you so much Chris, you honestly don't know how much I do"

Trust me I know.

Then I kissed her forehead "I love you too"

"If you love me then why are you with her?"

"You told me 30 days Ti"

She smacked her teeth "Baby I'm serious. I want her gone, if you do anything about it now then I definitely will"

"Ok I'll break up with her"

Tiana reached over to my phone and handed it to me "Call her now"

"She's at work"

"Then we can drive up there and you can tell her face to face"

I sighed "Ti come on now, what happened to 30 days?"

"Call her now or I will tell her how you've been fucking me for these past two days"

"She's not gonna believe you"

She chuckled "You sure? I got pictures of us together I'll send them to her in a heartbeat"

"You blackmailing me?"

"Yup"

I laughed "Two can play that game baby. When were you gonna tell me that you were fucking my father? Don't act like I wasn't gonna find out"

"H-How did you know?"

"My mom went through his phone records Ti and she saw everything then she showed me. See I can have your ass locked up now if I wanted to. But nope I was being awfully generous."

Then she began to stutter "C-Chris baby I'm sorry, you know I love you."

"I know your crazy ass do, why you think I ain't turn your ass in? In some weird way I still love you but the trust ain't there, and that's why I'm still with Saige because I trust her"

"How will you be able to trust me."

I looked into her eyes "Tell me everything that you've been hiding from me. If you do then I'll break up with Saige"

Tiana sighed "Fine. I've always knew that Clinton was your father. I didn't say anything mainly because I didn't want to ruin what I had with you. I didn't plan on falling in love with you but I did."    

"Why did you help me?"

She continued "I helped you set up your father because he was blackmailing me and I hated it so I wanted him to rot in jail....same with my mother"