White Help

Baekho wasn't sure when he moved but when he came to his senses, he was hovering over Minhyun. One hand against the side of the bath to balance himself. The two males were panting heavily and Minhyun was trying not to curl his legs around the other since he still had wounds.

"Baekho," Minhyun sighed in a rather sultry voice, only peeking at the other with the corner of his eyes. Baekho looked down at the other, feeling his blood pump. "Oh my... did you just..." Baekho felt his cheeks heat up.

"I'm sorry. You just... you look and sound too... sexy now," Baekho said awkwardly even though he wasn't trying to break the mood as they jerked each other off. Minhyun let out a chuckle, tempted to punch Baekho but held back. He instead just gave him a little squeeze and Baekho unconsciously let out a little moan escape his throat. The obvious reaction was Baekho shutting his lips tightly and Minhyun feeling a tingle in his ears. "S-sorry. That must sound terrible."

"What are you saying? You sound like... an indescribable feeling," Minhyun mumbled, suddenly wondering how did the two of them end up this way without even mutually confessing. "I'm close... Just end it already. It's been going for too long."

Baekho nodded and listened to Minhyun. He moved his hand even faster until the other found his release with a soft held back moan. It didn't take too long for Baekho to ejaculate as well, careful not to get it on Minhyun despite his position. The two breathed in deeply and Baekho moved back, taking the shower head to rinse the sweat off the both of them.

"Do you have to work today?" Baekho asked as he washed Minhyun's body. The other didn't object to it and let Baekho move him around as well.

"Yes... considering how I left work on the table since lunch yesterday," he replied. He would have liked to spend the day with Baekho but not everything would go his way just because he wanted it to.

"I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help lessen the burden?" Baekho asked and rinsed himself off once he was done with Minhyun. Minhyun got out and dried his body.

"I can ask the advisor but I think the most you could do is just help arrange the papers and bring them down to the messenger room. The maids usually do it after we are done with the day."

"I'll help!"

"Are you sure? Your legs don't exactly look..."

"No, I'm fine! I can help." Baekho stood up in a hurry, almost getting water everywhere but stopped halfway. He turned off the tap and drained the water. "I can walk just fine. It just stings a little but other than that, the cuts weren't too deep."

"Alright, alright. Just why are you so stubborn at the weirdest things?" Minhyun couldn't help shaking his leg. He walked out to put his clothes on. Baekho grinned and followed him out, grabbing a towel halfway through and drying himself.

"I'll start training more tomorrow too! So just for today, let me stay around?"

"I get it. You can follow me today after... what happened." Minhyun paused and gripped his clothes tightly. He should have been more cautious about Baekho but seeing the other acting normal and actually even more sunshine like made him feel relieved. He continued wearing his clothes and waited for Baekho before opening the door.

"No time to waste now," Minhyun said with a stretch. Baekho nodded and was about to follow him when Minhyun turned around abruptly.

"Also, I'm removing this," Minhyun said, taking off the leash and tossing it back into his room. "I don't like the thought of other people doing it to you." Baekho didn't really have much of an argument to make and just followed along, shutting the door behind him as they both walked to the study room together.

They entered it together and surely enough, there were mountains of papers everywhere. Baekho couldn't help looking and peeking at the papers, reading what was written on them.

"Seems like I'm early today," Minhyun mumble to himself and took his usual seat. He motioned to the chair positioned a little further from him. "Sit down." Baekho nodded and took a seat, clasping his hands together.

"So, what do I do?" He asked.

"Well..."

Before Minhyun could think of something, the advisor joined them. He was surprised to see Baekho there but the other bowed and smiled at him.

"What a pleasant surprise," the advisor said with a smile as well.

"The same to you," Baekho replied.

"And what exactly is happening here?"

"Baekho wanted to help out but I'm not sure what he can do so I'm hoping he could arrange the papers or something if that's fine with you," Minhyun explained. Baekho nodded.

"Okay. That seems handy enough. I'll teach you the arrangements and then you can settle it by yourself, right?"

"Yes! I'll do my best."

With that, the advisor started telling Baekho which paper goes with which stack and the way they should be arranged before being brought to the messenger room. Minhyun started his reading and signing, once in awhile writing something.

This went on for what felt like hours to Baekho, just constantly on the move to help around. Bringing new stacks every time the two men finished reviewing, arranging the completed ones into proper stacks and placing them away neatly.

"Can the maids even carry these much down?" Baekho asked in slight amazement.

"They usually use wheelbarrows or ask the guards for help. They get their jobs done without complaints so I don't really have much to say either," Minhyun replied, only glancing up slightly to see what Baekho was addressing before he went back into work mode. Baekho nodded and continued running about, sometimes sitting. He noticed the advisor took more glances at him to check if he was doing fine more than Minhyun did. Although he couldn't quite complain since Minhyun was technically the prince and had more to look through.

But he was happy to help.