Cabin Baby

read last chapter if lost :)

Danielles POV

Mike was watching the TV and i knew,i wish i didn't but my water broke. I curled up in a ball to try to seduce the pain But i was about to have to my baby. I screeched out and Mike jerked around and ran to me. He saw a puddle on the ground and he picked me up and placed me on the bed. He ripped the pants that i had on off. Then he took my underwear off. I tried to cover myself but he forced my hand back. I wanted my baby to stay in for a couple more hours or until they find me...if they find me. Mike was calm like he knew what to do. He turned around a went through this bag and pulled out some equipment. He started to yell "push" but i wouldn't push. I started to cry and he poked a needle into my leg. Five minutes later he was holding my baby. MY baby. When i started to grab for him or her,he slapped me across the face and told me bitterly "this is my baby" i fell to the ground and started to pray.

Diggys POV

Hours, Hours, Hours we spent hours looking for her or Mike. No clues. It was on the news it was on facebook, twitter, instagram, tumblr even Myspace. I took the twins to my parents house because i didn't want them to know what was going on. There was hundreds of police, crime scene investigators and the FBI at my house. It was too crowded so i went into the backyard and sat on the swing and cried. I could feel her in her trouble i could feel her pain. I felt like crying but their was a massive amount of people at my house and i didn't want them to see me cry. Her face, her hair, her smile everything about her was amazing. My wife then Mother of my soon to be third child was gone. Some guy named Rick came out the door and walked over to me.

Rick: Sir? Mr.Simmons

Diggy:....

Rick:we noted that you guys have cameras inside your garage, dining room, backyard, the hall way to you guys room, kids room, front porch,driveway and the....Theatre

Diggy:Mike?!?!

Rick: I'm sorry but The cameras in the theater were disabled. One thing we out were that whoever disabled the camera didn't disable the sound...

Diggy: can i listen to it??

Rick: Unfortunately...no its still evidence in the case

Diggy: any good news??

Rick: we checked those and put the story of what we collected happened right before she disappeared. At 3:07  Mike and her had a dispute

Diggy: Dispute?? about what??

Rick: Mike had kissed her and she was upset.

Diggy: (looks down)

Rick: 3:10 Mrs.Simmons told Mike to leave, he told her he would be back and he left the room We looked at video tapes of the porch and driveway to find out Mike did not leave the house. We then looked to see at 3:20 she was in the Dining room, she turned around and walked upstairs. She arrived at her bedroom at 3:27 at 3:30 a female walked in which was presumed as her friend. At 3:43, her female friend ran out to get water. At 3:47 Mike was seen walking out of the bedroom with Mrs.Simmons on his shoulder. He hide in the hall way bathroom. The female friend was seen walking into the bedroom. That is when Mike ran downstairs and out to the porch where we see him throw Mrs. Simmons into the backseat and drive off. When we asked the female friend If she heard the car she said no. The house is too big for you to hear whats going on outside. And the master Bedroom is located in the back of the house.

Diggy: what does this justify?

Rick: that we figured out who kidnapped Mrs. Simmons

Diggy: i could tell you that from the get go! What are you guys doing to find her??!? DO YOU REALIZE THAT SHE AT ANY GIVEN TIME COULD GIVE BIRTH TO MY CHILD??? i don't think you do!

Rick: I'm sorry very sorry of this tragic event but please lets be rational

Diggy: rational???? MY WIFE IS MISSING!! how much more do you want me to be rational??*walks off into the house*

Danielles POV

Afters hours of begging for Mike to let me hold "his" baby he still wouldn't let me. I started to yell out and bang on the walls. Mike placed the baby down on the bed and walked over me . He started to hit on me and i hit back. He got angrier and he put more force into his punches and kicked. I was still sore from giving birth but my anger took over me and i just kept throwing punches he finally stopped and he looked at me in disgust wipe the blood from his mouth and walked over to the baby. I wanted to kill him. Why is he doing this to me? why is God punishing me? For kissing him?? i don't understand. I slowly slide down to the floor and blacked out.

When i woke up i was in the bed and mike was next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist breathing on my neck. I looked around to see where my baby was. The baby was on Mikes side of the bed. I got untangled from Mikes hands and took note that he was a deep sleeper. I walked over to the crib and looked down on my baby. Finally i got to examine it. I checked to see if it was a girl or boy and i smiled cuz it was little girl. In my head i called her Draya Justine Simmons. I picked her up and cuddled her close to my chest and i slowly rocked and sang to her.

sorry for typos and words out of place. Sorry if it was short :) Comments! Votes! Special shout out to the readers Story is almost at 14,000 reads!!! thank you