Flight

sorry for not updating yesterday I had to study for CSTs so I will give you not ONE but.....TWO chapters!!!!!! Leggo!!'

Recap: Diggy had just went to go talk to BabyDoll. BabyDoll was making Diggy uncomfortable so he left. I think Babydolls going to do something but it going to go terribly wrong...dun dun dunnnn

No one POV

Diggy left the Bar as quickly has he could. He arrived at the hotel and minutes later he was in his hotel room. He looked for Lola who was already fast asleep in bed. He took off he shirt an put some basketball shorts on and climbed into bed with her.

Lola POV

I felt Diggy slide in next to me and wrap his arms around me. His skin gave off this warmth and made me snuggle closer to him. He kissed on my check and he went to sleep.

--------fast forward till morning

I woke up to the sound of phone ringing and I looked and it was Loriale.

Loriale: heyyyyy

Lola: hey girl what's up

Loriale: did I wake you?

Lola:....yeah

Loriale:do you want me to call back later?

Lola: no. I needed to get up anyways

Loriale:soooo...I heard..

Lola: heard what?

Loriale: about you and Diggy DUH

Lola: from who??

Loriale THE NEWS!!!

Lola:really??!!

Loriale: guuuurl your picture is EVERYWHERE!!

Lola: .......

Loriale: sooo are you going to tell your BEST FRIEND what has been going on!!!!!

Lola: well it's true                                                                                                                               Loriale..ahhhh!!!!!!!! This is sooo exciting!!!!! Is he nice,have you kissed him, have you guys been on any dates, where is he??!!

Lola: you asking me a million and one questions!!!(looks over where Diggy sleeps and notices he's not there)mmm...I don't know where he is?

Loriale: you don't even know where your man at??? Whoo oooo

Lola: lo... Shutup (laughs) so how is Paris???

Loriale: it's soooo fun I've met a lot of designers and some cute guys wink wink

Lola: that's great (gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom)

Loriale: I have a little surprise for you!!

Lola: what??

Loriale: its a surprise!!!

Lola: well you shoulda never told me that You have a surprise for me

Loriale: it's going to be so much fun to see your face

Lola: -_-

Loriale: I can feel your stale face over the phone...

Lola: so when you going to come visit me?

Loriale: soon....don't you have a lot of rehearsal coming up ?

Lola: ohh yeah....

Loriale: well I'm going to let you go

Lola: okay, call me later