Missing

Diggys POV

So when i was at In N Out the people got my order ALL wrong and i had to go in and do everything all over again. When i got the food and was leaving Fans came rushing. I mean i love My fans but i was HUNGRY !! So after trying to sign Stuff and carry my food i got to my car and just sighed. My phone rang and i saw Loriale was calling. I was kinda irked but i picked up

Diggy: whatttt????

Loriale: OMG I DON'T KNOW WHERE DANIELLE IS!!!! I CAME BACK UP FROM GETTING WATER AND SHE WAS GONE AND I SEARCHED THE WHOLE HOUSE

Diggy: wait?!?!?WHAT?!?!!?

Loriale: DANIELLE IS GONE

Diggy: what do you mean shes gone?? maybe she went to the convenience store store for some chips

Loriale: she wouldn't leave without taking her cellphone, or her WALLET!!!

Diggy:....I'm on my way back. Then we can figure out where she went then.

Loriale: HURRY

Diggy: THE TWINS???

Loriale: their upstairs sleep!

Diggy: okay I'm on way

---45 minutes later

Diggy: i checked EVERYWHERE!!

Loriale: i called everyone she might know.

Diggy: what happened when she left???

Loriale: OH MY GOD!!

Diggy: what?!?1

Loriale: MIKE!!! HE TOOK HER!!

Diggy: the electrician guy???

Loriale: YES!! She came up here crying and i asked her why and she said Mike kissed her then how hes been stalking her i don't know I'm so sorry Diggy

Diggy:......HOW YOU COME YOU DIDN'T CALL THE POLICE!?

Loriale: Diggy I'm sorry she began....

Diggy; BEGAN TO??!

Loriale: have contractions and i went go get her glass of water and when i cam back up she was gone oh my goshh

Diggy: HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN??? I SHOULDVE SEEN THIS! I COULD I BE SO STUPID. IM CALLING THE POLICE!

---next morning

Diggy POV

I woke up in what felt like nightmare, then i remembered Danielle was missing and no one knew were she was. The police said their doing a investigation and me and the kids should stay by my parents house for a while. Loriale said she moving in with some guy so i didn't have to worry about her. i Got up and called her cell phone i don't know why, she left it at the house. Maybe i wanted to hear her voice mail. Her voice mail was of when me and her went to this carnival once and you could hear me in the background. And her saying " I'm busy right now so call me back later or leave a message at the beep. I cried, knowing that she is in distress somewhere unknown MAYBE giving birth to my child. My lawyers said not to inform anyone but family and some friends. The twins came running into my room and they jumped on the bed and ask what was wrong with daddy and where their mother was. I told tthem i was a little sad and that mommy would be home soon. I got up and feed them breakfast and turned on the news. I wasn't shocked to see them talking about Danielle disappearing and other stuff that wasn't true. I turned it off and threw the remote and punched a hole in the nearest wall and once again i slide down off the wall and cried. I could feel her in trouble that's why i couldn't function right.

Danielle POV

When Mike looked back at me i closed ,my eyes and prayed that this was dream that this was a mistake and that no harm would come to my baby. I started to cry and squirm even more Mike looked back at me and smiled.

Mike: where going somewhere were we can be happy together were we can raise our child...together. You'll love it and so Will our baby

Danielle: (trying to make words but duck tape is covering her mouth)

Mike: shhh we'll have enough time to talk when we get there

-----2 hours later

I woke up with Mike trying to pick me up i tried to escape but i was tied up. He shook his head and continued on. We came to this little cottage in a forest and there was nothing around but trees. I tried to escape again but Mike had the hardest grip on me. He kicked opened the door and dropped me on a couch. He turned around and locked the door. I watched has he bolted shut 4 locks, he also had a combination lock on it too. I looked around and their was no windows and no rooms at all. Mike asked if i liked it and i just stared at the ceiling. I felt contractions coming on again but i kept a straight face. Mike came over and slowly took off the duct tape that was covering my mouth. The he took off the rope that tied my hands and feet together. I was thinking about running to the door but their was 5 locks on it and i would need the keys to unlock it so i sat on the couch and stared at my feet. Mike sat down next to me and started to twirl my hair in his fingers and he then started to breathe hard on my neck. I got up and went to a corner in the room and sat down. He started to scream at me saying how i was his property now and how he is the boss and he can do whatever he wants to me. I started to cry when i thought about Diggy and the twins. Mike interrupted my thoughts when he came over and grabbed my wrist and he dragged me to the bed which was in the middle of the room. He threw me on it and turned around. He screamed for me to undress when i objected and he turned around a slapped me. He started to tear off my clothes for me. I started to scream and cry. He got up and looked at me with hatred in his eyes. He walked towards the couch and sat down and watched TV. The news was on i didn't want to get off the bed i didn't even want to move so all i could do was hear the news. I heard my name and saying how i had disappeared and how they are now in search of me. And how i was now officially........missing.

if it wasnt as long as you wanted sorryyyyy.