Fast Foward

....erm hi everyone, its been a while and i feel bad :( i started to write then i forgot what was going on lol so i had re read some chapters but yehhhh here you go, this is a year later!!!

YEAR LATER (Danielles POV)

I woke up with Mike ripping the covers off of me and telling me to get up, its been a year since i was kidnapped in my own home. I debated whether i wanted to argue with him but i knew it would just lead to him tying me to a chair for 10 hours...again. I slowly got up and stretched my backed out and Mike said he was going hunting and he would be back and he trusted me enough not to try to escape. Over the year i have had a lot of time to escape but i choose not too because one, my baby, two were in the mountains and it snows 24/7. we wouldn't make it far. I walked over to Draya and picked her up, she was one now and has started to make noises. Its really cute but i try to show less emotion around Mike because he'll limit the amount of time i get to see her. Mike calls her 'Moccasin' >_> wtf kinda name is that?? ill be damned if i EVER call her that. After Mike left it was just me, draya and the tv. Draya was chewing on some old toy Mike gave her and all the channels were fuzzy except the news channel i dreaded the news channel because it was nothing about sad people and death. It was my only entertainment so what the heck! and my favorite news anchor was on her name was Anna and she was Mexican with long jet black hair. I don't remember the last time i combed my hair..... I was playing with Drayas little tiny hands when i heard the word Diggy Simmons come up. I jerked my hand up fast to see Diggys face and i turned up the volume.

*news channel*

Anna: New ground breaking story involving Singer/Rapper/Actor Diggy Simmons!

Greg: Yes! Last year his pregnant wife was kidnapped from their home and Police and FBI have not yet found her.

Anna: until today, Police say a body was dug up 3.5 miles away from the home in a secluded park and Detective are saying it is the remains of Danielle Simmons and her fetus

Greg: Reports are saying Mr. Simmons is saddened but relieved to know that he can at last bury them in peace. As many of family member show their condolences on Twitter as Russel Simmons says quote on quote " I am deeply saddened of the death Of Danielle and i hope Diggy can find peace at last."

Anna: The memorils from last year that were set When she went missing are now being placed again as fans from across the globe mourn over the loss again.

*end of news channel* 

Danielle's POV

i turned the tv off and threw the remote at the wooden wall then realized Draya was looking at me. I got my composure back and sunk to the floor. Then their was knock on the door......

next chapter in 15 minutes