Love is in the air (2)

Kouta's POV

While walking to where the destination was choosen to be, I see the twins lying beneath a tree, sleeping to the sounds of the gushing river, that filled a near-by pond. When I tried to adjust my footstep, my pack behind me started snapping twigs creating a *Crack crack crack* sound. When I set my gaze back downward to the sleeping twins, one of them was startled and whipped hid head toward my direction, and started to growl. While he was growling, he made his brother jump, and also awake. He then looked between me and his brother, and gave a worried look that showed on his pale features. Then the twin that groweld at me stood up and scowled at me, and placed himself in an "attack" position. Then both of them darted thenselves and their gaze over to a scent, that filled the air, I knew who it was, so I ordered my pack to stay still and by me. While watching their creamy colored coats get lost in the mist, I pondered over my memories with them in the past. 

                                                                       Ichiro's POV

While me and Ichiru were running our fastest to see who that lovely scent belonged to, my body was quivering after every stride how strong, and close it became. Also my mating insticts took over my body, and I was in heat, my brother also was to. When we reached the tallest tree in the forest, there was a male that stood '6"6 tall in height, cobalt blue orbs, and a well built body. He was wearing an unfamiliar uniform, and he had blonde hair with a hint of ginger on the tips. His cobalt orbs searched the tree we were behind, and he caught a glymps of our shadows darting into the darkness going further behind. He then opened his mouth and spoke, "Please do not be afraid of me, for no harm will be done, unless you seek it." is what he said, with his melodic, low, and calm voice. When we heard his voice, our hearts were taken by his everything, that we changed into our human forms and came out of hidding. Our cream colored hair were exposed to the slight sun rays that peeked through the grouchy gray clouds. And our pale skin had a golden glow added to it. Our emerald eyes, met with his cobalt orbs, and his expression changed. He shot us a surprised look, as our forms were revealed. Then his expression melted into a soft, kind, and loving, look. His stride was proud and mighty, strong as well as caring. When he reached us, me and Ichiru, froze in place when his warm hands met in contact with our cold ivory skin, his gentle strokes, made us feel weak to the knee. When his hands went down to his side, he spoke again. "Wow this is the first time I have ever seen identical twins, that are werewolves, and do not have split personalities, some might say, its rare." he said while his eyes looked us up and down. "Who might you be, sir?", Ichiru asked with a timid sound in his voice. "I am Sun Shiro, proud son of Sun Kenta and Sun Yui, prince of the wolves, and next heir of the throne." he said with pride striken in his voice. When we heard this me and Ichiru, dropped down on one knee, and bowed before him saying "Please forgive us your majesty, we did not mean to be disgraceful to his lordship, we are merely looking after our territory, if his majesty feels that he was threatend please, punish us immeadiately." He gave a slight chuckle and said "Now why would I want to do that?" ,"Well because we were rude to you" Ichiru said. He just placed each of his hands out to tilt our chins toward him, and said "Well, I would be a cruel if I did that," he said. "But my lor-", I was cut off by his hand, and he said "My mother would not approve if I were to punish you now my lovelys". "Why are you so kind to us?", "Well that...is...because, both of you are my mates." he said with a wide grin on his perfect face.