The Water clan part 3 FINAL PART FOR THIS CHAPTER

No one's POV

"Ichiru...Ichiro..please follow me." is what Beary said to us, before she turned around and went into the forest. The two boys walked and talked, wondering what Beary was gonna to tell them that was so important. they both hurried to follow closely behind her. When she was near ten trees deep into the forest, she stopped, turned around, and faced them with a very serious look on her face. "Well what is it that you have to tell us Beary?" Ichiru said looking at her while she stood there looking at the both of them. "Um..the important thing...that I have to tell you...is...well you see..the whole pack is well...my families." she said looking down and slumping her shoulders. "The alpha you see....he's my brother." she said looking at the both of them waiting for their reaction. "W-what!" the twins said in unison. They gave their most shocked face ever. Beary just laughed at them, and continued to explain. "Well you see my mother is the moon goddess, she can have as many suitors that she wishes, but she only had one mate." she said breaking the searious aura. "So that means you have a lot of half-siblings?" Ichiro qustioned. "Yes, so in other words, i'm your mate's sister." she said a small smile plastered on her face. *Thud* Ichiru fell unconcious from the news, and Ichiro propted his haid on his lap, fanning his brother's face with his hand(not that it did much help). When Ichiru woke up, Beary explained all she said she would to Ichiro, he just sent the information telepathically to Ichiru, who then fainted again. After the not-so-serious-conversation, the three headed back to where they left Kouta and the alpha.

Ichiro's POV

*Thud* Ichiru fainted, and I rushed toward his limp body. I quickly propted his head onto my lap and started fanning him with my hands (not that it did much help). They Beary continued on with her explination. " Kouta is my sibling, biologically. His father is the King of the moon clan. So he's a prince. His father is my mother's mate, and before she was sent away to replace her mother to be the moon goddess, she spent her last night with him. When I was born, she would send me to visit my father and brother, but something happened in the heavens, and it caused my mother to forcefully remove memories of me and herself from my brother and father. It brought pain to our hearts, but mostly my mother, she had to send her mate, meddle with his memories to assign a new mate for him, it literally broke her to pieces. Then she remembered about me. She raised me, tought me bout my powers and then told me about my mate. And when I was about to leave to look for my mate, she stopped me and told me everything i'm telling you right now. So please Ichiro tell this to your brother, because I don't want to have to go through being secretive about things." Beary said, wipping tears from her eyes. I to felt tear run down my face, and wiped them from my emerald orbs. Then Ichiru woke up, and I telepathically sent him the information, he looked shocked and fainted again. Beary giggled then helped me carry him back to where Kouta and the alpha was.

(Ok so I got a few comments saying that they wanted to have a part where the alpha and the little boy develope their feelings for each other....so that's gonna be the next chapter...so hope you enjoy the rest of my book )