The Signs part 2

Beary's POV

Hehehe...my brother actually trusts me to help him set the "mood". I'm so happy he called me on for this. As my mind was running with various scenarios of how to set the "mood", one in particular had stood out. I laughed evilly at my plan, and set out to go and make the preparations. So I went in the depths of the forest, to go pick berries and some very aromatic flowers.

While filling my basket equally with fresh berries, and the beautiful jasmine flowers, I began to go back to the village. I had told Kouta to distract his mates, while I went to their hut. When I reached there, I quickly got to work. My mind was already set on what the plan was, and I just had to make it come true. I set the berries down on each side of the bed on the lamp post, then I went on and took the petals off of the jasmine flowers, ans scattered them on the bed. Then I found a rose bush outside, and made a trail from the direction where they were eating, leading all the way into the bed. I know it wasn't much, but that was plan A. Now I went on to plan B.

Plan B took place in an all natural hot spring that was snuggled up in a cave, hidden from the world. I then quickly got to work over there to. Doing the same thing with the berries, but this time the petals were inside of the water, falling into it gracefully and causing ripples. Then finally to the cherry in the top of this operation. To cherry blossom tree grove.

It was magnificent, the trees stood in splendor, as I set up a mini picnic for them to enjoy themselves, god knows what they might do. But I did something rather mean, well hilarious in my case. I placed a spell upon the food. The spell would activate only when somebody kissed there loved one. And then that's when the fun stuff will happen later on.

Since I finished with all the preparation I needed to do. I sent Kouta a message, when I passed him and the twins, on my way to take a shower, then to bed.

My only hope was that, the twins and their conditions, don't ruin the mood.