Rogue Attack

Kou's POV:

I stalked into the hut that my mate's and I resided in with a smirke. As I closed the door and walked closer to their bodies, I seen them both all plump and carrying my pups. It made me see them as sexy vixens, and let me tell you it was enought to make little big me upright and proud. I was about to go and lay with them to enjoy a peaceful sleep when I heard bells ringing and people shouting.

Ichiro was the first to sit up and whimper. Ichiru was, surprisingly still asleep. Beary came in and had a scared expression on her face.

"Bro! We have to go now! There are rogues attacking the village!,"she said with wide eyes.

That was enough for me to grab my mate's and run with them. I wanted to get them to a safe place first of all, then go back to help and kill those bastards.

When I came to a stop by the cave my mate's and I had...enjoyed our evening in, I left them there with Beary to keep them company. I couldn't get those whimpers and tear stained faces out of my mind, it tugged at my heart strings.

Coming back to the village, me and the alpha shifted into our wolf forms. Sniffing out the rogues we ambushed them from behind. We bit and clawed until we were left with the alpha of the rogue pack.

When I heard three screams I panicked. I sniffed out that bastards scent and found he was at the cave where I hid my mate's and Beary. When I got there I seen the bastard. He had knocked out my little sister and was holding two knives at the throats of my beloveds.

"Well well well...what do we have here~", he said tracing the knife down from their throats and towards their swollen bellies.

I growled and heard them whimper. Seeing them like that made my wolf whimper also.

"Now...I want the twins...that's all I want...they owe me for...making my father and mother disown me", he said smirking like a mad man.

I looked closer and seen that it was the Prince. When the twins heard what he said, I knew that they knew...who it was. They looked as if they paled while they were being held by him. I could only watch and do nothing.

"No!", my brother said.

I looked at him wide eyed and he just growled and stood his ground. He had pulled me from my thoughts with his sudden outburst and it somewhat brought me strength. I nodded and looked towards the enemy: the Prince.

"Oh my...that's not the answer that I was looking for...well...say bye-bye to Ichiro~", he said in a sing-song voice.

He was about to striker down on my mate when a blue light flashes behind him; then time froze. I seen Beary stand up and slowly walk to where he was. She moved the knives from his hands and threw them into the depths of the waterfalls pond.

She then moved my mate's towards me with her levitation abilities and stood in front of the Prince. With the snap of her finger, everything was back to normal. The Prince continued his downward thrust and hit his fist against the dampened rocks.

Beary only stood in front of him yawning and unpleased. When he finished and realized he had nothing in his arms, she kicked him. He was sent flying to the back of the cave.

She brought him back with her powers and then beat him up some more. I only watched in horror and amazement as she was hurting him.

When my mate's nuzzled me, I crumbled. Their irresistible scent filled my senses and I nipped at their neck. My brother was gone, back to his mate and it was just us five: Me, the twins, Beary and the beat up Prince.

When she was done with him, she scolded him and then teleported him back to his kingdom. She was also going to make his followers go back with him but she seen that they all found their mate's here. She scolded them and then let them be.

The clean up of the disaster was no easy one. There were no deaths thankfully, but there was a lot of injured. The hut that my mate's and I stayed in was the first to be fixed. Since caring for two pregnant mate's is enough for me, my brother had our place fixed first. I made sure that my mate's got to sleep before I went to go help.

(12 hours later)

The next day had came and the final hut was being thatched up together. All the tables and were chairs fixed and also all the tents. The real thing that took a long time was making food to help feed our extra members and the ones we had.

All the dominants went hunting for bucks, boars, chicken and fish while the submissives gathered berries and water. When we had finished, we cleaned and skinned the proteins so it was easier for the submissives to cook.

After the feast was made, I went to go and wake my beautiful angels up. When I got into the hut, they were curled up to one another and sleeping. I couldn't help but kiss each of them.

"Wake up my loves...the entire pack help to create a feast to welcome the new members", I said nipping their necks.

Their soft moaning and humming made my wolf want to resurface, but I held them down. Ichiru was the first up. He smiled and kissed all over my face with his gentle hands and nuzzled me.

Ichiro on the other hand was still asleep. I slid my hand up his exposed leg and squeezed his plump marshmallows. When he shuddered and moaned I smirked because he woke up. I kissed him and pulled him up only for him to bite my shoulder.

I carried my two mate's to a table so they could eat to their hearts content. When they were finished, it was the end of our stay here. We sadly parted ways with the pack we now call a second home and continued our mission: to take Beary to her mate.