The Signs FINAL PART

Kouta's POV:

Hearing a "good to go" from Beary, indicated that my night with the twins would be spontaneous. She told me to go to the cave first, so I encouraged my mates to finish their meals, so that I could take them some place special. When we reached the cave, the strong scent of roses, jasmines, and freshly picked berries, had filled my nose. I could practically feel the excitement that the twins were feeling, so I went in between them, clasped the both of my hands with one of theirs, and walked hand-in-hand into the cave.

When we reached to where we were supposed to go, I smiled. There set up before us was a hot spring with flower petals floating in it, giving off a very pleasant scent. It for some reason, made the moment all the more magical. The twinkles in the twins eyes, made them look cuter, and surprisingly more seducing. Before I could even process everything, the twins were already soaking in the hot spring, completely naked,wet, and alluring. I knew for sure that I was gonna have a wild night.

When I got into the hot spring, I was immediately surrounded by my mates. Their cute arms wrapping around each of mine, and their head softly placed on my broad shoulders. Man who could ask for more than this. Then I felt wandering hands on my torso, and then go lower, to my growing erection. It took me by surprise , but I let them go, since it was the "one" thing they wanted..well now.

No one's POV:

As the twins were feeling, rather "excited", they ran there soft and small hands all over their dominant mates torso. Their finger tips trying to act ghostly, but ended up being light scratches. Seeing and hearing their mate visibly shudder and groan from their touch, only made them want to go a little harder and faster. So One twin completely took a hold of his mates throbbing cock, while thr other traveled lower, towards his mates balls. Each groped and stroked, licking their lips in the process, sending the dominant one into the throws of pleasure. Then the brothers drew their faces together, so that they were inches apart, and locked lips. Smacking lips and muffled moans filled the caves presence. The older male growling at his submissives, causing them to shudder and break the heated kiss.

While being stroked off, the older male had hissed in pleasure, his mates going faster as they were being enticed. After a few more quick strokes and constant massaging of the dominants balls, he released his seed in the hands of his mates. Both moaned as they watch their mate give a delicious display on how he looked when he came. Having done wait enough, the dominant male grabbed both his males by their @sses and spread their cheeks with one hand each. He quickly shoved his long digits in their entrance, going pass the tight ring and into their warm and twitching holes. Each submissive male showed a sign that they were in pleasure. And each moaning while clutching tightly to the broad shoulders if their mate. A smirk visibly playing on his lips, while another finger went into the holes of his mates.

Kouta's POV:

While fingering my two beauties, my d!ck stood up once again and throbbed painfully. Looking left and right, I was met with the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in my life, both if my boys were teary eyed, drooling and scratching on my shoulders in pleasure. That sight alone could have made me cum, but I was saving that for their @ss. Not being able to handle anymore, I removed both of my fingers and sat them down on a rock in the hot spring. I gently opened Ichiru's legs, revealing to me his quivering hole and dripping erection, and I licked my lips. Growling, I teased his entrance with my hardened c0ck and quickly looked to see his expression. His head was thrown back, and drool escaped his parted and plumped lips, and his body shuddered in pleasure. Promptly, I entered him quick and painless. His body jerked a little, but shook in pleasure once more. As I thrusted in and out of him, my other mate had been on the side, waiting patiently for his turn. I didn't want him to be left alone, so I grabbed him by his wrist, opened and spread his entrance, then sat him completely down onto his brothers erected member. His back was facing my direction, showing me his feminine figure, as his brother thrusted up, making him bounce. I pulled him back, so that he was leaning against my chest, and lifted his thighs up, making him take in his brothers c0ck deeper. His head threw back so naturally, that my mouth had latched onto his creamy skin. His moans and his brothers moans, were driving my brain wild with more dirty thoughts, as I pounded relentlessly into one of their holes.

After an hour of hard and delicious thrusting, I released my load into Ichiru, his hole clamping and twitching, as his moans echoed through the cave. When I pulled out of him, he laid there, panting hard and sweating. My seed flowing out his hole. But he didn't cum yet, and I was glad for that. Still on Ichiru, Ichiro tried very hard to cum and find his pleasurable spot, but being as Ichiru already was tired, his c0ck went limp with his body. A whimper escaped Ichiro's lips, and I stood up, hard and ready to go. I grabbed him by his thighs, and took him off if Ichiru. I quickly replaced it with my hot rod, and thrusted up into him, strong and hard. He had switched his position, so now he was on fours, in between Ichiru's legs, on his c0ck, and being pounded into. This scene before me made me grow bigger in his body, and his legs turned to jelly. I found it! I had found his prostate and was now giving him a pleasurable assault. He lips were now wrapped around Ichiru's c0ck, sucking, licking, nipping, and scraping it with his teeth. That action alone had me coming inside of him, deeply as Ichiru finally had released his load as well. Pulling out if Ichiro, I seen his member still leaking pre-cum, so I took hold if it and pumped. In a few seconds he was being milked by my hand, as his hips spasmed from pleasure.

Both of my mates were tired, laying on eachother, naked and may I also add, letting my seed flow out if them. I mentally took a picture, to capture the moment and shook them lightly.

"Hey.... My loves. Please wake up, we have yet to finish our walk"

My voice sounded like Silver. Seeing them stir in their sleep, each little head popped up and yawned, while rubbing sleepy eyes.

No one's POV:

While getting his freshly fvcked mates, Kouta had quickly gotten them and himself dressed for the finale of their walk.

While walking outside the heavy scented hot springs, Kouta walked his mates up the hill that was just above the cave.

Reaching the top, each person was amazed at the magnificent scene that was playing before them. Feeling the cool breeze blow, the cherry blossom tree had started letting its petals be sweated up by them wind. All three mates were astounded and smelled a delicious scent coming out from the bottom of the cherry blossom tree. Each boy had made their way, quickly to the basket, containing food and ate everything in its contents. They quickly wrapped up their walk and made their way to their hut, where yet again it was scented delectably by flowers. Each of them stripped and collapsed on the bed, to tired to do anything. But.....then something kicked in.

((How was it? Please comment to tell me so))