The Water clan part 2

Kouta's POV

When me and Beary got back to where we left my sleeping beauties, my heart dropped at the sight that was set before me. "Their gone, b-but where did they go?" Beary said, dropping the freshly picked berries while she shed a tear. "Don't worry we'll find them" I said to her, trying to calm her down. Then I caught a familiar scent. It drove me wild with lust and rage. (Who took them?!, who ever they are they'll get what's coming for them.) Following their scents into the forest, I knew something was weird. Why did I smell my cousins scent. And further more, why were my mates scents all over my cousins scents. Then it finally hit me, oh no!!!! "Beary, I know where they are. Their in my old clan, well my families clan!", she just started laughing. "Why are you laughing!" I said raising my voice. "Because, I also know where they are to. You see I have a few rare gifts. So I knew right away where they were." she said wipping a tear from her blue eyes. "Well why didn't you tell me!" I said my rage almost at the brink of explosion. "Just didn't want to. Come on lets go and find them." she said, while transforming into her wolf form. "Sure whatever" I said trying to hide my anger and transforming into wolf fom to.

No one's POV

While Beary and Kouta were searching for the twins, the alpha decided it was best to consult with the moon goddess herself to confirm if they are indeed a friend or if they are a foe. So the entire pack traveled to the great waterfall. The alpha also ordered for the little boy who questioned his authority, to accompany him at the front of the line, so that he could get better aquainted with him.

While Beary and Kouta were running passed the gushing spring, Kouta paused and sniffed close to the stream coming out of it. He smelled Ichiru's scent, and grew more with rage, so he decided to drink from the spring. When he finished Beary saw him lick his lips. "No Kouta, youre not suppost to drink from that spring." she said with her eyes widening. "All ready did." he said with a small smirk placed upon the corners of his lips. Kouta then began to feel dizzy, and his head was spinning. Within seconds of him drinking from the spring, he was out cold on the green ferns that decorated the stream.

While the alpha and his pack reached their destination, he untied the twins from their post, and blinded them both with rags. He then grabbed them both by the arms and headed toward the top of the waterfall. 

When they finally rached the top, the alpha saw the flawless light of the full moon, and he said "Oh moon goddess, please allow us the presence of thee. Their are tresspassers here that we would like you to judge before we give them their punishment or release them." Their was a silence, then a ray from the moon beamed closer to the twins and the beautiful goddess was in view. When she set her gaze on the blinded twins, she motioned her hands in one swipe and they were free from their bindings. "These children are to be left alone, they are on a quest to help Beary find her mate. That is all you must know. Good-bye." is what she said, and she was gone, The alpha looked stunned. He promptly turned toward the two and kneeled on one of his knees. "I am very sorry for what I have done, but she said Beary is here....does that mean...Kouta is here then." he said with a sad looke on his fine features. Just then the twins smelt familiar scents, and suddenly the alpha was attacked. Just when the alpha was about to strike back, his sturn face turned into a bright cheerful smile. "Beary!" is what he said, as he sat up holding her wolf form. She then got off of him, and moved to the side where she changed back to her human self. 

The alpha was in high spirits meeting Beary. The twins were highly confused. " Um..Ichiru and Ichiro...I have something very important to tell you." Beary said. "Please follow me."