Pure Seduction Part 2

Ichiro's POV

When I woke up I saw Kouta's handsome face looking at me with a with a smirk on his face. My face felt hot and my eyes widened. *Squish* that's the sound that came from  my boxers when I moved. *Squish* *Squish* *Squish* again when I moved I heard these sounds. So I opened the blanket and looked at my boxers. When I opened my boxers, it was filled with my seed. When I looked up at Kouta he was looking down in my boxers with a devious look on his face. Then I felt a warm hand scrape against my crotch. 

"Aahhn~" 

I said silently. When I opened my eyes he was smirking at me with his hand in between us and I saw that he was holding my cum in his hands. My face turned so red that it made tomato's jealous. "I see you had a wonderful dream I-chi-ro~" he said with a husky voice. "What was it that you were dreaming of~" he said licking up the sticky substance from his hands. That action only seemed to excite me even more. Each movement that his hot muscle went up and down his hands, I got images in my head, and it stirred me up inside. Feeling my cock getting erect, I quickly used my hands to block it from Kouta's sight. I slouched my shoulders inward so that my hands could completly cover my throbbing erection. My face was a flustering mess and I was gasping for air, because my cock was so hard it felt like it was suffocating. When Kouta was finish licking my cum from his hands, he saw my face and the smirk on his face grew wider. "Hnn...Ichiro I thought that you were the tougher twin brother" he said mockingly. "Well I guess youre just as feminine as your brother" he finished looking at me with and evil grin, The words that came out his mouth stung, and I grew angry. So I did what every tough uke would do. I straddled him. He was in shock at my sudden change of character and position. As his eyes grew wide with shock, I grew a sly grin on my face. (Okay, now to be seductive and sexy just to tease him) is what I thought, so I did exactly that. "Well seing as i'm also feminine, then that means i'll just have to ride you" I said seductively, while moving my shirt to expose my bare neck. I then ran my right hand under my shirt, and my other hand under my boxers. I was putting on a little show you see. Then I sat up on all fours, and my face was just centimeters away from Kouta's face. His expression was still that of a shocked person so I took the oppurtunity to tease him more. I shifted my weight on my elbows and placed my hand on each of his cheeks. I then leaned over to him, and licked his lips. Then moved to his ears. Finished with that I sat back and stared at what I made Kouta lookk like. His cock was hard as a rock, and he had a smirk plastered on his hansome features. I just simply returned the look and returned to my teasing him. I then began to strip, first taking off my shirt revealing my bare chest, then I turned around so that my ass was facing him, and I removed my boxers in front of him, revealing everything to him. Then I went back to my original position where my face was close to his. I also got on all fours in this position, but this time I did something that teased him, but drove him more mad. Feeling the tip of his erection at my entrance, I ran my ass up and down it to hear Kouta's grunts and little growls. By the time I was finished my teasing plan, Kouta looked more hungry for my body then when he was just playing around with me. "Still think i'm the more femenine one?~" I asked a little cocky. He just smirked and said with his husky voice " Yes, I still do." I said. I got even more angry, so I sat my entrance on his erection, and bounced up and down. Then my ass started to get hot, and I lost my leading. "P-please just aahh~, move Kouta!" I said. So he began to move. He bucked his hips up and down hardly, but it felt so good, that I just couldnt handle it even more. It lasted more than a half an hour, and I was still craving more. I wanted him even deeper inside of me, then I positioned myself, and I felt emense pleasure shock and it coarsed through my spine. Kouta knew exactly what he was doing. As he poked and jabbed at my prostate, I felt something churning and building up in my abdomen. It felt so tight, and I wanted to release what ever was penting up. "Ahhh, ahhh, k-kouta I n-need to ahh~ cum!" "Go right ahead" When I told him I was close, he thrusts into me more faster, and I was feeling high. High off of this amazing person, my mate, my love. After three more thrusts, I came on his chizeled chest, and he came in me afterward. My body shivered at the warmth that was now in my body, I felt so happy that I gripped my stomach and fainted by his feet. But i still was connected to him.

I felt so good, that in my dreams, I dreamt of me and Kouta having our steamy and passionate night once more and I was yearning for the next one, but for some strange reason I grew very hungry and started craving weird foods like Vegetables and I highly hate vegetables. Even Ichiru started craving weird foods. I wonder whats wrong with us?