Love is in the air

While inhailing that intoxicating scent, that filled the air, me and Ichiro, had a look of complete hunger. Since we are twins, we can telepathically communicate with each other without other werewolves hearing our thoughts,wether they are an inch away from us, to even a mile away, except for our mate. Still filled with this scent, we rush to the entrance of the school, "Ding ding ding", "Rigth on time" I said, Ichiro shot me a sarcastic look, then went to his locker. I paused for a few minutes to process what happened, then went on also retreive my books from my locker. While me and Ichiro were sprinting to class, we passed a class, that had a 10 new students. Each with unfamiliar scents, that filled the room. Paying no attention, we just continued on sprinting.

                                                                Ichiro's POV

When me and Ichiru got to class, we had a new student. He was about '6"9 in height, had broad muscular shoulders, deep blue eyes, black hair, a muscular body, and his name was Masahiro Kouta. (In the japanese style of names, the last name goes before the the first name.) Me and Ichiru started communicating with eachother using telepathy.

                                                                Telepathy POV

Ichiro: Ichiru, he's a foreigner, we should show him that we are the alphas of this pack, and that we will not submit to him, and his followers.

Ichiru: Yes, I know but we can't do anything, we promised mom no more violence after dad died, and you know that.

Ichiro: Fine, but we have to ask him what he wants, and if he says our territory then we kill him and his pack, Ok, sound good?

Ichiru: No, being that the oldest is me-

Ichiro: Yeah, but by only 2 min.

Ichiru: *Sighs*, fine but we ask mom first since shes the one we made the promise to.

Ichiro: Sure, sounds fine to me.

( End Of Telepathy Chat.)

                                                                        Ichiru's POV

 While me and Ichiro finished deciding, we wrote a note to all 11 of the new students, and placed them in their lockers. After school finished, he ran to our house, and asked our mom about the promise we made with her. She nodded with a fake smile, the turned away to finish the dishes. Having the "Yes", to kill if they tried to take our property, we headed into the woods, where we instructed them to go.

                                                                       No One's POV

Having been waiting there for around an hour, Ichiru and Ichiro, both fell asleep in their secret spot in the woods. Their favorite spot was a little waterfall, that gushed out fresh water, and a small pool under it, that was drapped in native ferns.

*Crack crack crack*, when Ichiro heard that sound his head shot up to see Masahiro Kouta, and 10 other people behind him. Ichiro groweld, then Ichiru jumped, and looked up also. Ichiro stood up and scoweld at the raven haired male in front of him. Then possitioned himself to attack. Just then a familiar sweet husky scent filled the air, and made ichiro and ichiru both dart their head in the direction it was coming from.