Were having a baby?! part 1

Ichiro's POV

"Wow I didn't know that Beary was my mate's biological sister. That means she is my sister-in-law, which means that my mother-and-father-in-law are moon goddess and the king of th epowerful moon clan?" I asked Beary while carrying my brother on my back. She nodded with a smile. "Oh and one more thing, you guy's are gonna bless me with a nephew" she said and dashed away with a slight blush on her face. I took me a few minutes to process the words she spoke and when it finally made sense, I stopped dead in my tracks, wide eyed, and dropped Ichiru on the floor. I was so red that a tomato would be ashamed of my redness. "Ow, h-hey Ichiro! Why'd you do that for, Baka!" Ichiru said while he was on his butt rubbing his head. I just shot him a look and started talking to him in telepathy..

Telepathy POV

Ichiru: What's wrong?

Ichiro: *Silent*

Ichiru: Ro-chan(nickname) please tell me what's wrong.

Ichiro: B-beary...ssshheee...ssssaaaaaiiiiddd..something...weiiirrrrddd

Ichiru: What did she say?

Ichiro: T-hat *gulp* were gonna bless her with a nephew.....

Ichiru: ........

(End of telepathy POV)

Ichiru's POV

"Oh my kami, are we gonna be pregnant in the future Ro-chan?!" I said with curiosity etched in my voice. "I guess so but i'm not sure of she's messing with us or if it's the truth?" he said confused and shocked at the same time. I was super excited for some reason, I had a very weird smile on my face, the whole way back to rejoin  the others. When we reached to where Kouta, Beary, and the other guy stood, Ichiro had his gaze set upon his feet the whole time, I on the other hand started to clign to Kouta's left arm. Beary saw and giggled. "Umm...excuse me, my name is Rintarou Mizu Blue. I am the alpha of the Mizu clan (Mizu=water in japanese) I am terribly sorry for kidnapping the friends to my..um...friend." he said quickly glancing towards Kouta seeing if he would lose it. But surprisingly he was calm and didn't even flinch. I quickly released my hand that was wrapped around Kouta and stook it out to shake hands with Rintarou. We shook hands and Ichiro also shook his hands then set his sights back onto the ground. "Umm...are you guy's hungry,tired, if so you guy's can come back with me and my people and stay for the night?" Rintarou said with a bit of compassionate tone in his voice. "Sure" me and Ichiro said in unison. Kouta just turned his head and nodded. Beary was talking to Rintarou the whole way back to the packs village. We could hear gasps,giggles, and we couls also feel devious looks. All me and Ichiro did was look ant each other, then looked back at them, then shrugged. When we reach the village, we were motioned by Rintarou to take the seconed biggest hut. Beary stayed in a smaller one, while me, Ichiro, and Kouta stayed in the bigger one. After our meal, a decent shower, and a lot of entertainment, I began to get sleepy. But another feeling subsided my mind. I was completly taken over by the feeling of lust, that I didn't know what to do. So I asked Kouta if he could carry me back to the hut. Beary quickly grabbed ahold of Ichiro's wrists and pulled him closer to her, he didn't fight back, but he soon drifted off to sleep in her arms.

(I don't mean to be mean, but the smut is gonna carry on in part 2. Sorry for not putting it in this chapter, but I wanted to get the feeling of suspension. I hope you can continue ro read my book till the end. Oh and don't forget to read my other book about the alpha and his luna. It's called The Luna to my Alpha, but I'm not finished writting the first three chapters so please wait for that one. Oh and if there is a pic, that's Kouta.)