"Be prepare. For you wont know what kind of storm is coming your way, (y/n)." Kei muttered, making you fall into silence. Watching him take his hand away from you and started to walk away.

You were in the state of shock, his voice was intimidating and diabolic that it was as if he was trying to warn you and threatening you at the same time.

"who are you?"

Your heart was beating so fast, you are having anxiety on what he was trying to say and you know that the guy you just met wasn't any just ordinary guy.

You were frozen in your seat, and you wanted to catch up to him and knock him out. But you were too... you were too scared on what he can potentially do to you.

And it pisses you off that you could've done anything! You were so pumped up in beating those villains earlier!

But there is something in him that scares you. You're scared of what he might able to do to you. And you're still not knowledgeable about him.

You were staring at his back until he was completely gone from your sight. He blended in with the crowd and you can't see him or even sense his presence anymore.

"Hey, (y/n) you alright?" you flinched as Katsuki called you.

Katsuki immediately noticed your ashen face which he immediately cupped and his face twisted in confusion.

"Hey what happen? Are you alright-" you started to panic, your hands were shaking and Katsuki was holding it to stop it from shaking. As soon as he felt your hands were as cold as ice, he knew that somethung happened when he wasn't around.

You were terrified of the fact that the stranger knew who you are even though you lied about your name. He knew all the things about you and he even threatened you.

You scared for your life, and even for Aoi and Akashi's life as well. You might never know what kind of potential danger can happen when you're not around.

It's not that you're being paranoid, butbyou can't shake off the feeling of threat.

"K-Katsuki... wha-what if... what if he hurt Aoi a-and Akashi... what if..." You are panicking and it was making Katsuki also feel anxious, too. He doesn't know what's happening but he knew that it was something bad.

Katsuki grabbed you as he pulled you into a hug, hushing you down while he caressed your back- trying to calm you down. His hands wrapped around your waist and he was clutching into you hard that you can't break free from him.

"Hey (y/n). I'm here. Calm down. It's okay, I'm here, okay?" his voice was so gentle, that it helps you feel at ease even for just a little bit.

You start to control your breaths. You tried inhaling and exhaling to calm you down as you mentally counted from one to ten.

"You can let go of me now, Katsuki." you sighed as you shook your head. The fear inside was still there but this time you felt calmer. You don't know if Katsuki made you feel relieved or what but it's working.

"No." Katsuki sternly said making you tilt your head towards him.

"But people are watching us!" you exclaimed while glancing around. Katsuki let out a loud and heavy sigh as he clicked his tongue.

"I don't care. I'm not letting you go until I know you're thousand percent better." he said in a taut voice while hugging you tightly while resting his chin on the top of your head.

You sighed in relief. You are glad that Katsuki was there to save you, atleast now you felt more secure around him.

Katsuki felt that you are no longer panicking, he took his chin from your head and turned to see your face. He took the strand of your hair that was covering your face and tucked it behind your ears.

"You're safe, (y/n). I'm going to let any motherfuckers hurt you, okay?" he said while staring at you. Making you feel conscious on what he's looking at.

You shifted your gaze into the other direction, avoiding his stare but he placed his hand on your chin and made you look at him.

His crimson orbs met your (e/c) ones, his face was serious and he knew that he meant what he said.

He took off his hands around you and began to pull you off somewhere again. You noticed that you are heading to the ferris wheel, making you wonder what was he planning.

"Why are you doing this, Katsuki?" you asked. You were conflicted, you are always wondering why Katsuki had been this nice to you ever since he met you.

It was confusing enough, for Katsuki to act that he was connected to you and you felt that you had a deeper connection with each other.

Katsuki halted on his tracks and turned to meet your eyes once more. He smiled and God knows how much you really like his smile.

It was making you feel safe. It was comforting you. It was the kind of smile you'd die to see everyday.

You snapped out from daydreaming when he finally spoke and your heart was beating wildly. Every word that came out from his mouth were like arrows that pierced through you.

"You're my girl. I won't let anyone hurt you. Remember that, (y/n)."