32: Explanation

Baekhyun's POV

Its been a year. Chae and I broke up at this time last year. I wanted to explain everything to her but, she never gave me a chance. After seeing her with Jimin, I decided to stop trying and move on. Suzy was a good start, I guess ....??

I tried my level best but, I never had feelings for Suzy. I always think about Chae. I feel bad too but, what can I do  now ??

Eomma decided to fix a date for our marriage. Even though I wanted to say no badly, I couldn't. It will hurt both Suzy and Eomma.

"Babe, how do you like my hairstyle ??" Suzy asked me showing her now curled hair.

"Its good" I simply answered.

"That's it ?? I wasted so much of my precious time in this and that's it ?? Good ??" She was starting to piss me off. This is not the first time. She pisses me off every single day.

"Then what else should I say ?? Don't you wanna if it's good or bad ?? I never asked you to waste that precious time of yours. You came here to my house.... Wait, in fact why are you even here Suzy ?? Don't you have friends to go shopping with or something ??" She was shocked.

"B-babe, we are getting married soon. Why do I have to be with my friends when I have you ??" She asked me.

"And I'm regretting the fact that I started dating you." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that ??" She asked me.

"Nothing. Just.... Leave." She was on the verge of crying but, I don't care.

Its a bad day for me. Even thinking about losing Chae because of Suzy, makes me wanna beat up Suzy. Its a good think that she was born as a girl and not a boy or else I would have done something by now.

She left and I wanted to call Chae. Maybe hearing her voice might help ??

I was about to dial her number but, I stopped. Jimin might get angry.

Ugh.... I hate my life.

Chaeyoung's POV

Time skip to one week before the wedding

*ding dong* I was sitting alone at home when I heard the door bell ring. Jimin left for practice with Taekook. Who else will visit me ??

I slowly opened the door to reveal, the person I never wanted to see again in my life, the person that broke my heart, my ex, Byun Baekhyun.

"What the hell are you doing here ??" I asked him.

"Glad to meet you too." He replied.

"Is Jimin here ??" He asked me.

"That's none of your business. What are you doing here ??" I asked again.

"That's none of your business. Wait.... It is." He said.

"What is it ??" I asked him annoyed.

"Aren't you gonna let me in ??" I opened the door widely.

"Come in." I sighed deeply.

"Look, I know its too late and I'm already getting.... Married. But I wanted to tell you everything. Its not fair if you don't know my part of the story." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Why do I have to hear your cooked up stories ??" I rolled my eyes and he was serious.

"If you want, believe it or else don't. I just want you to hear it out." I nodded. Suddenly I was curious. Why not give him a chance ??

And then he started telling me everything from the beginning. From how his parents had a contract with Suzy and her parents, how it got cancelled, how his mother loved Suzy asking him to take her out on dates and in between meeting me and our relationship.

I listened carefully and I realised that I was dumb enough not to hear him out. He was very innocent but, he lied to me. Now I can't do anything anyway. He is marrying Suzy and I am in a relationship with Jimin.

"You know that telling me this wouldn't bring a change right ??" I asked him.

"I know that very well. But I wanted you to know for some reason." He shrugged,

"Mm.... So, you're getting married." I said breaking the silence.

"Yea." He wasn't as excited as I thought he would be. In fact he was kinda upset when I brought up the topic.

"What's up ?? Is something bothering you ??" I asked him and he just shook his head.

"Um.... I'll leave now." He said.

"Wait.... I forgot to get you drinks." I stopped him.

"No thanks. I'll just leave." He said looking coldly at the pictures hanging around the house. It was filled with pictures of Jimin and I together.

"Okay ...?" It came out as a question.

"Mm. Bye." He said and went out.

What's up with that guy ?? Wait..... Don't tell me he's jealous. He's getting married next week.

_______________________________________________________________
So the winning ship is Baekhyun and Chae (Chaebaek) 💜

The winners are :~

alexajjang

Unknown_Author_YJ

CindyNatt

Kaye_exo-l

bbh_samsam

heybaekhyunshiii

kaispretty

Congrats y'all 💖

That's all buh-bye ✌👋