17: Deal with it

Chaeyoung's POV

"I still love you." Please tell me I didn't say that. I am an idiot🤦 Really......What was I thinking??

I slowly raised my head and saw a wide eyed Sehun in front of me. He was frozen.

"Yo-u......W-hat??"

"I.... I am jus-t ki-dding" I tried joking but failed miserably.

"You still love me ??" He asked me slowly. It can be barely heard.

I didn't reply. I just continued looking down as looking into his eyes is clearly impossible for me.

"I AM ASKING YOU PARK CHAEYOUNG." He raised his voice. He is literally yelling at me. I am shaking right now. Sehun + Anger = I am dead.

"I......"

"You what??!!" He asked raising my chin up to his level.

"I don't know. We were in a relationship for one week and suddenly you had to go to China. Do you know how much I suffered?? I cried all day and night thinking about you. I.....loved you." I shouted back looking into his. He was shocked.

"Chaeyoung I'm s--"I cut him off.
"No......You know what?? Just forget it." Suddenly the door opened revealing a concerned Luhan.

"What is going on here?? Why are you both shouting at each other??" He looked at me.

"I...... I don't even know anymore" I left them dumbfounded.

Seriously I don't know about my own feelings. My heart used to beat fast whenever I was around Sehun. I loved him.......

"Chaeyoung" Luhan oppa snapped me from my thoughts.

"What happened to you?? I thought you got over him." He said calmly.

"I really did. But I am confused." I said looking down.

"Look.... I just did all this to help you. He being your fake boyfriend will help you find out baekhyun's feelings." He explained slowly.

"He being my fake boyfriend is out of the question." I said.

"He got rid of his feelings for you Chae. This fake boyfriend thing will help you both to reunite as friends too." Lu oppa explained.

"Well.... Baekhyun...... He said I mean nothing--"He cut me off.
"That's because he was jealous. Think about it Chae. He started being like this after I came around. Well you like him to too. Chae.... You like him. You like Byun Baekhyun. Deal with it" He said and left me shocked.