27: Park Jimin

Chaeyoung's POV

Yesterday was truly the best day of my life. I have a boyfriend!! He's mine y'all (Jk !! He belongs to each and every exo-l and definitely all the Baekhyun stans 💕)

Baekhyun and I talked a lot while going back home. Luhan oppa was happy that I came back right on time. That guy always gets on my nerves but, I love him. Right now I'm getting ready for school.

"Chae, Baek is here." I could hear Luhan oppa shouting from downstairs. Yep boyfriend duties from today.

You might be wondering where my parents and siblings are right ?? Well, Chanyeol has work. He works at my dad's company, so he leaves early along with mom who leaves early for work too. Jisoo goes to a different school. So she leaves earlier than me. Mom drops her daily. Dad is abroad for some business purpose which I never had interest in. So moving on to the present.

"Coming oppa." I shouted back. I went downstairs and saw Baek sitting on the couch talking to Luhan oppa happily. Seriously I am having butterflies in my stomach at the sight of my bf. Is that normal ??

"Hey oppa." I called him making them notice my presence. Baekhyun immediately smiled widely. Y'all have to find a boyfriend who smiles and looks at you lovingly like how Baek does to me.

"Hey. Ready to go jagi ??" I am always used to hearing Jimin call me this but, Baekhyun never called me jagi. It made me blush as usual. The only difference is, this time it was Baekhyun who made me blush instead of Jimin.

"Yeah." I said trying to hide my stupid face which doesn't listen to me and continue blushing like anything.

We entered the car while sehun and Luhan had to go to their uncle's house. So they decided to take the day off.

At school

I got out of the car and as usual I was about to go to Taekookmin, when Baekhyun stopped me from going any further.

"Where are you going ??" I forgot about this guy 😅

"I am going to class with my friends." I replied.

"Does your friends include that Jimin guy ??" He asked with an annoyed tone.

"Of course it does." I replied.

"Then you can't go." He simply said.

"What the heck Baek?? They are my best friends. I can't betray them." I said seriously.

"I know but that guy.... Never mind, I'm not ruining our first day together because of this silly fight. Just don't be too close to them. As in don't let them touch you or anything. I know you always hang out with them. I myself saw you and Taehyung at the mall that day. Its fine but don't forget m--" He kept on lecturing me when I cut him off with a kiss. He blushed and stopped talking. There, that's how you do it.

"I'll see you later." He said quickly still blushing and walked away. I chuckled to myself and saw the three dorks who I love with all my heart waiting for my arrival.

"Hey fools. Sup ??" I asked smiling widely at them.

"Nothing much, you seem very happy today." Taehyung who notices all my movements said looking at me confused.

"Yeah, spill it." Jungkook said with a cheeky smile.

"Wait, I know. You have a boyfriend now isn't it ?? Congrats Chae." Jimin said giving me a bitter smile. He looks heart broken and for some reason it broke my heart.

"What ??!! Park Chaeyoung tell me everything."
"No way !! You didn't tell me." Taehyung and Jungkook kept on asking me questions. I ignored them and turned toward Jimin.

"Jimin, you never call me Chae. What happened to Jagi ??" I asked because I felt empty after hearing him calling me Chae. I am used to jagi.

"Well, now onwards he will call you that. I'm not necessary." He said giving me a weak smile and walked away. I was broken. Why should I be sad. He is not even my boyfriend. Him not calling me jagi is okay for me..... Right ??

"Chae.... He--" I cut off Jungkook saying "I know, he still has feelings for me." I said looking down and thinking hard.

"Talk to him. Tell him that you don't belong to him." Taehyung said seriously.

"I will go talk to him later. I am going to class now."

Time skip to lunch

"Jimin." I asked Baekhyun to go ahead with Kai, while I went behind Jimin. He turned around and was about to walk away when I dragged him by the wrist to the rooftop. He didn't struggle, that's the reason why I could do it so easily.

"I..... I am sorry. I am sorry if I ever hurt you. I know you like me but...." I stopped midway trying to figure out the right words which, as always fail to come out.

"But what ?? You like him more, right ?? Chae I'm okay with it. Don't worry." He tried reassuring me with a fake smile. Me as his best friend knew he was pretending to be okay.

"I'm not at all convinced. It is probably because you stink at acting." I joked trying to lighten the mood up. Doesn't always work that way tho.

"Chae....--" He was cut off when some one spoke from behind us.

"Park Chaeyoung, what the heck are you doing here with him ??" Oh no. He was really very angry. If only I could dig a hole and bury myself.

_______________________________________________________________
Who do you think it is ?? Comment your answers 💕

Double update y'all. Your welcome !!😊

Anyways I also wanted to ask one more thing, who's ff do you want next ??

If Exo, comment '💖' and the member you want.

If BTS, comment '💞' and the member you want.

Vote/comment/follow.

Buh-bye ✌👋