10: Because I...lo--

Chaeyoung's POV

Time skip

Bacon asked me to wait outside the gate so I'm waiting for him right now.

"Youngie~" Baekhyun called me smiling widely.

"Baekhyunee"
"I mean o-ppa~" I said and he chuckled.

"Very good. You learnt what to call me huh??" He asked and I nodded very quickly.

"So why did you ask me to wait??" I asked him.

"How are you going?? Oh wait..... Chanyeol right??" He asked showing that thinking face 🤔

"Yeah" I replied

"Call him and tell him that you are going on a date" He said and both of us were shocked.

"I m-ean ha-n-gout" He said stuttering.

"Okay" I was free anyway so why not and I wanted to go out with baekhyun. N-ot go out g-o out I mean h-ang ou-t.

I called chanyeol and thank god that this Yoda had an urgent meeting and he couldn't ask me silly questions.

"Let's go" I said excitedly and bacon chuckled

We were walking in the park and it was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence. It  rather was a peaceful one.

Suddenly I felt someone intertwining my hand and it was baekhyun. He didn't look at me. I was blushing. I was freaking blushing. Thank God he didn't see my face or else I'm dead.

"So.... Is Jimin your boyfriend??" He asked breaking the silence.

"Nope. My best friend. Wae??" I replied and asked.

"Well he called you Jagi the other day. So just curious." He said shrugging.

"Well he usually calls me that. No biggie." I replied.

"Then why did you call him Jagi after that??" He asked.

"Just for fun, and to make you mad. You were so annoying that day." I chuckled

"How do you think calling him Jagi would make me mad??" he asked.

"U-hh.....W-ell......I just felt like it" I replied and he chuckled.

"It's fine. It's true actually. I was so mad." He said and looked into my eyes.

"Hu-hh?? Wa-e??" I asked while blushing because of his stare.

"Because I...lo---" He got cut off by my phone.

I picked up and it was........
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Who do you think called her??
Find out in the next chapter.
Comment and vote please 💕