12: I am her boyfriend

Chaeyoung's POV

"Youngie ~~ Wake up palli" Luhan is trying so hard to wake me up.

"Why should I??" I asked annoyed.

"Well it's my first day at school and you have to show me around paboya" He said. Yah he is transferring to our school. Yehet!! (A\N: sorry sehunnie for using it without your permission 😂)

"Oh yeah I'll come downstairs. You can go." I said and he left.

I did my morning routine and wore this :

I went downstairs and saw Luhan oppa eating breakfast

I went downstairs and saw Luhan oppa eating breakfast. I went and sat beside Chanyeol oppa and Luhan oppa is sitting in front of me.

"Youngie....go to school with Luhan hyung okay??" Chanyeol oppa said to me.

"Okay" I replied

Time skip

At school

Me and Lu oppa are walking through the hallway .... All the boys are staring at me and glaring at Lu oppa while all the girls are almost fainting seeing Lu oppa. Irritating ughhh.... This is the reason why I have guy friends. These girls fangirls alot and they are so damn loud.

Suddenly Jimin came out of nowhere.

"Youngie who is this??" He asked. I can see that he's glaring at Lu 🤦.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Luhan." Luhan oppa introduced himself to Jimin.

"Yah okay but who are you?? I mean why are you with youngie??" Jimin asked again.

"Oh I am her boyfriend." Luhan said.

First day and he's already like this. What will I do with this manly deer ??🤦