16: Realization

Chaeyoung's POV

We are still hugging. Suddenly somebody opened the door. We both immediately let go of each other and it was Luhan oppa. He saw me and he was really worried seeing me in tears.

"Yah what happened." He hurriedly came to me. He looked at Sehun and he just looked down.

"Shh... I'm here." Luhan oppa comforted me by hugging me. He then took me outside to the balcony. We were silent for a few minutes. Then he turned to me.

"Spill." Luhan oppa said giving me a poker face.

"I don't know oppa. I just..... I really......" I don't know what happened to me.

"You really what??" He asked.

"I reall-y m-issed h-im." I said not looking at him.

"I know." He said and I was shocked.

"Wha-t???" I asked.

"I know you liked him very much. I was so sad when you both had to break up. But when  I saw baekhyun I was really happy because I saw a smile on your face. That's the only thing I want youngie. You and your smile. You are like my own sister and your happiness is my happiness. The only problem now is Sehun. You have to figure out your feelings for him youngie...." Luhan said looking directly into my eyes. He knows me really well. It's true.... I starting smiling alot only because of baekhyun.

"Youngie...." I was snapped back from my thoughts by Lu oppa.

"I don't know oppa. I....." I seriously don't know what to do. I am confused with my feelings.

"You can figure that out later... I guess??" Lu oppa said.

"Okay" I simply answered.

We both went back to my room to see Sehun looking at my photos and smiling. He is so cute whenever he smiles. Ish..... What am I saying?? Pabo Chaeyoung.🤦

"Done admiring her beauty??" Lu oppa teased Sehun with a smirk on his face.

"I wa-s j-ust l-ooking" He said stuttering while his face turned red. He is sooo cute. I am now just staring right at him.

"Now what are you looking at??" Lu oppa started teasing me too. Uh-oh.

"I...." I turned bright red. I am sure about that.

"Now I'm leaving you both. Just talk it out. You will have a lot to catch up on." He chuckled and left us both red.

"Umm....."
"Uhhh....." We both started at the same time.

"You first"
"No you"
"No you"
"No it's ok."
"Fine." I was annoyed so I decided to start talking anyway.

"Sehunnie. I want to tell you something." I said.

"What is it??" He asked curiously.

"I.... I realised something." I said looking everywhere except for his face.

"What??" He asked.

"I still love you."