13: You mean nothing to me

Chaeyoung's POV

"I am her boyfriend" Luhan oppa said.

"What??" Jimin asked as his blood is starting to boil.

"You know boy friend?? I am a boy and and I'm her friend." Luhan oppa explained to Jimin.

"Well I thought we were your only friends" Jimin said looking at my direction.

"I was her best friend before you guys" Luhan oppa interrupted me while I was going to reply.

"Whatever.... What are you doing here anyways??" Jimin asked clenching his fists.

"I am the new transfer student ...... Whatever your name is..." Luhan oppa said which made me chuckle. Jimin glared at me so I stopped laughing.

"Paboya let's go" Luhan oppa dragged me to class.

"Ne. Bye jiminie" I waved and was immediately dragged my Luhan oppa.

At class

I went and sat on my usual seat and smiled at baekhyun. But he didn't smile back. What's wrong with him??

While I was trying to figure it out the teacher entered.

"Kids... There is a new student joining our class today. Please come in" Mrs Lee said.

Luhan oppa entered and all the girls where drooling. I HATE IT.

"please introduce yourself" Mrs Lee said to Luhan.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Xi Luhan. Hope we can be friends." he said and bowed.

"Where do you want to sit Luhan??" Mrs Lee asked him.

He pointed at my direction and said
"I want to sit with her"

"I'm already sitting here. Find some other place." Baekhyun said sending glares at him.

"Baekhyun fine. No need to be angry." Mrs Lee said sternly.

"Luhan you may sit on the empty chair beside their table." Mrs Lee smiled at Luhan.

He nodded and sat on the chair. We both looked at each other and smiled immediately. Finally he's my classmate. I always dreamt of this day when I was younger. He left for States and before he left I thought we could go to school together but we couldn't. But now it's finally happening. Yehet!!

We both kept talking while baekhyun was surprisingly very quiet. He's never like this. He always either talks to me or annoys me. So I turned my attention towards him.

"Hey. Why so quiet??" I asked and he just looked at me blankly.

"You both are very loud already. So I'm not necessary." He said and his voice is like he's pissed off.

"What did I do to you??" I asked. This guy is so confusing. One day he's nice and the next day he's cold. Ugh...

"Can you turn around and continue talking to that guy of yours??" He asked and I was quiet sad that he's avoiding me now. Why???? I don't know....

"At least tell me what did I do??" I asked.

"Ish... You're so annoying." He said. A tear dropped from my eye. Yesterday he was all friendly to me and now I am annoying??? Wow.... I can't believe that guy.

"Then why did you promise to be my friend??" I asked him.

"I regret it. Now go away. You mean nothing to me" He said. With that I completely broke down. Tears started falling continuously. I couldn't stay there anymore.

"Ma'am, may I use the washroom??" I asked trying hard not to crack my voice.

"Ne you may." As soon as she said that I ran outside. I went to the rooftop and cried. I don't know why it hurts so much when he said those words. I mean nothing to him?? Fine then. He means nothing to me too. But why can't I stop crying. Why am I crying for that jerk??

"Chaeyoung" It's Luhan oppa. I know he'll come looking for me. He suddenly hugged me. I hugged him back. I cried on his shoulder and when I was calm I pulled away.

"You like him don't you??" He asked. I was shocked. I don't.... Right??

"No way.... He's a jerk." I replied looking down.

"Look at me. I know you very well and I haven't seen you cry for a guy my entire life. Well I don't know if you cried in between while I was away but you haven't in my knowledge." He stated. It's true. I have never cried for a guy in my life before.

"I don't know oppa. He doesn't like me anyways. So I don't know... " I said looking down. He lifted my chin up and said.

"Why do you think he was mad?? It's because he loves you idiot. He is jealous of me" He said which made me rethink and it clicked me. He wasn't this mad yesterday until Luhan came into the scene. I am just over thinking. He will never like me.

"No way oppa. He said I mean nothing to him." I stated and the tears are back again.

"Trust me. He likes you. Well if he doesn't, you have me" Luhan oppa joked. I chuckled.

"I know that My Lu oppa" I said using aegyo. He always falls for my aegyo. Now he's holding his chest trying to fake heart attack. He says I make him go crazy whenever I do my aegyo 😂.

"Besides its his loss if he doesn't like you. You are the most perfect girl a boy can ask for." He said and that made me happy.

"Thank you for your sweet words oppa." I smiled at him.

"You're welcome Chaeyoungieee" He said ruffling my hair.

Baekhyun's POV

I shouldn't have said that. I was just angry because of that Luhan guy. Now she's crying because of me. I'm a jerk. Now she's gonna hate me forever.

"Ma'am, may I use the washroom??" I asked. I have to find her.

"Yes you may" I ran out of the class and started looking for her. Her favourite spot is the rooftop. So she might be there.

I ran to the rooftop only to see something which broke my heart.