Chapter 8

Woman's (Anna) POV

I had just taken the child and I was heading towards my destination.

I made a turn and their it was "his" house. I knew this would help me in the long run... so I guess here goes nothing.

I entered the room and it looked the same as it did the last couple years. I haven't been here for a while because I wanted to find the right one.

The room was dark, and the only light that was visible was from the small lamp, he had next to the experiment table, the building was very old and dirty, but inside it actually wasn't that bad, but I guess he liked it because he's lived there before I even started working for him.

I set her down on the long table and he started to do his work.

I guess you can relate it to witch craft.

But anyways driving out of my thoughts and focussing on what was going on.

I saw the little angel just sleep there while he began injecting the things into her little fragile arms. He began moving his hands in different directions over her head and started to say many words, that I've heard before but never quite understood.

All of a sudden the baby woke up and no longer looked sick, I guess my work here is done. Now all I have to do is go back to the hospital and let her live happily ever after

For now...