"Oh no...I knew it..." said Ino, everyone watched as Naruto struggled to get back up "What...?!" yelled Neji in shock as he saw Naruto getting up "I told you...I'm a sore loser...!" yelled Naruto with a smirk "Listen, just give up, all right...? if you keep going, it'll only be more of the same. And I don't really have any grudge against you, so..." "Sh-shut up! I...I do, all right?!" asked Naruto "...what are you talking about?" asked Neji.

"...I...I mean...you're so strong, and you...you act like you know everything...and when you were up against Hinata, who was fighting so hard, you played those horrible mind-games with her...!" said Naruto "That's none of your business" said Neji as he glared at Naruto "...you mocked Hinata...calling her a failure and claimed you could see her fate...! "Main Branch''..."Cadet Branch"...I don't know anything about that stuff, but...I could never forgive...a jerk who goes around calling people failures!!" yelled Naruto. "...fine. Alright...since you insist, I'll tell you..." said Neji breaking the silence, Naruto looked at him "...about the hateful legacy of the Hyuga Clan! there's a secret birthright Ninjutsu passed down...in the Hyuga Main Branch. It's...a curse mark jutsu '' said Neji "A curse mark jutsu...?" asked Naruto confused.

"This curse mark represents a "Caged Bird"...and...it is proof that some people are bound to destinies from which they cannot escape!" said Neji as he slowly takes off his black headbands, "Wh-what the...?!" asked Naruto with his eyes widen with shock.

?!" asked Naruto with his eyes widen with shock

"...th-that's the mark...?!" stuttered Naruto still in his shock state "...one day...when I was four years old...this abominable mark was branded onto my forehead using the curse mark jutsu...that day, a grand celebration was being thrown in Konoha. There was a lavish ceremony in honor of the shinobi ruler of the Land Of Clouds. Konoha had long waged war against his nation, but he had come to sign a pact of alliance. Every shinobi in Konoha, from Genin to Jonin, was in attendance...except for one family...which was noticeably absent! it was the Hyuga Clan! coincidentally, that day was also...the day that the Main Branch's Heir turned three. It was Lady Hinata's third birthday! my father and Lady Hinata's father over there...Hyuga Hizashi and Lord Hyuga Hiashi...were twin brothers. However, Lady Hinata's father--Lord Hiashi--entered the world first, and thus was Eldest Son...and member of the Main Branch. While my father, as the second son, was relegated to the Cadet Branch..." explained Neji.

"Lady Hinata is now three...congratulations," said Hizashi "Thank you..." said Lord Hiashi as young three-year-old Hinata was hiding behind her father. Young Neji looked at young Hinata with a smile "She's a cute kid, father...!" said Neji with a smile with a tint of pink as he looked at his father but his father wasn't smiling but had a worried look on his face "...what's the matter, father?" asked Neji worried.

"Huh...?!...oh, no...it's nothing..." said Hizashi but young Neji looked at his father still worried "Well then...I'll be taking charge of Neji. Hizashi..." said Lord Hiashi, Neji looked at Lord Hiashi confused as his father was silent for a moment "...yes, sir" said Hizashi.