56

"Jesus Christ, (y/n)..." Katsuki sighed out of disbelief as he stare at you while you're eating. The villains were caught and the police already took custody of them.

Katsuki couldn't believe that you did kicked their asses so bad. A part of him was really proud of you but of course, he also didn't want you to risk yourself back there.

"What?" you nonchalantly asked, minding your own business - which was your food. Katsuki blinked in surprise but he returned back to his normal composure after a split seconds.

"Nothing. It's just that you're so fucking cute I want to gobble you all up." hearing Katsuki said that literally made you choke on your pizza. Wheezing amd trying to stop your cough by drinking water, Katsuki couldn't help it but to smirk at you being all flustered.

"Y-YOU ALMOST GOT ME KILLED!" You immediate smacked Katsuki in the arms as you recovered, making him wince in pain.

Your face was bloodshot red in embarrassment, and Katsuki was just staring at you while resting his chin on his palms. He was really astounded to see you get so bashful and shy but you kept on trying to conceal it by trying to getting mad at him.

He chuckled while took one of your hand and began to play with it, "You're so cute, (y/n). Could you stop that?"

"I should be the one telling you to stop! You're embarrassing me!" you covered your face with your palm as you shifted your gaze away from him.

You are still weirded out by Katsuki's actions. He's been like that after you two came in the amusement park. It was so unlikely of him to act the way he was acting today. But it's not like it's a bad thing though.

"Come with me." Katsuki spoke once more as he yanked you, pulling you somewhere. You whined because you never got to finish your food yet but Katsuki didn't listened but instead just laughed at you while dragging you along with him to the place of who knows where is Katsuki taking you.

"I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED MY FOOD, KATSUKI!"

"So you guys, what do you want to do next?" Kirishima asked as he lay on the floor while catching his breath. He was already tired from playing with the two boys and he can barely keep up with their energy.

'I'm getting too old for kids. And I'm only 28. Oh God.'

"Eiji-nii! I want to show you something!" Aoi got up from his feet and excitedly ran towards to his room.

"Hey, little man! Slow down, you might stumble--" Kirishima gasp as soon as he saw Aoi DID stumble on his feet.

He and Akashi immediately ran towards Aoi, and as soon as Kirishima saw Aoi was clutching his wounded knee, cold sweats started to roll down from his temple.

"Bakugou's gonna kill me, dammit."

"Aoi, d-don't cry, dude. Yo-you're going to be alright, o-okay?" Kirishima tried to comfort Aoi but when he saw Aoi's lips trembling, he was starting to get nervous.

He kneeled yo check on Aoi to see if there was any wound, and he wasn't wrong. There was a scrape on Aoi's knees.

"Hey Aoi, calm down." Akashi tried to console his brother, too. Knowing that Aoi is afraid of blood, he doesn't really like the sight of any blood.

Kirishima shifted his gaze from each side of the room, trying to figure out what he should do because he'll admit that he doesn't really interact with kids nor he has any knowledge about handling one.

He only accepted the job because Katsuki asked him to do it and in behalf of you of course.

Aoi's tears began to stream down his face and he started to weep, "A-aa-Aoi please don't cry-"

Kirishima was about to say something when he was interrupted when something exploded right from his face that took him off guard.

The explosion was strong enough to knock him on the ground. His eyes widened as he roughly took a deep breath, even Akashi was surprised too.

Aoi's palm was emitting small explosions, he was speechless. Kirishima was left with his mouth open in shock.

"Oh Lord..." Akashi and Kirishima looked at each other, both surprised to see each other's reaction. Kirishima grabbed Aoi's shoulder as he began to shake him in excitement.

"AOI!! Y-YOU ALREADY MANIFESTED YOUR QUIRK!"