Part 30: Strawberry Yogurt

Start from the beginning

Before I went to school, I told them that they have to take care of Sun. No one was allowed to enter the home whenever I and my parents were not at home. No one was allowed to meet with Sun, and for sure, they should ensure that Sun will be stay at home when I went to school. I thought, after I saw how bad Sun was, the one who hurt him would not stop soon. I had to protect my boy.

Be safe boy, we will meet again after school.

--*--

When I drove to school, I checked the envelope. I found the fake letter from Rose. Then, I called Copper and I told him about my problem, especially about that fake letter. But, I didn't tell him that I found Sun, already.

I arrived in the school, 15 minutes before the exam will be started. The class has been so crowded, they stood up around Rose's seat. I didn't know what happen to her, I didn't want to know it. I was really sick of her.

I walked to my seat, I saw Copper and Ai Nam have been ready on their seat. Copper smiled at me, but Ai Nam gave her flat gaze to me.

"Your girlfriend made a news again?" Copper said to me

"Who?" I asked him. He moved his eyes to Rose side. "She is not", I replied him with sulking gaze.

"Hahaha, but she is actually an actress"

"Why?"

"Asked her by yourself", said Copper. "Go, ask her", he asked me again.

I tried to give him a punch, but he avoid that.

"Hsh, she said that last night she met with Sun. She asked Sun to come back to school, but he refused it. Unfortunately, he pushed Rose until she got scar on her cheek"

"What?" I asked him unbelievably

"Ask her by yourself, but I don't think that Sun do that to Rose"

"For sure, not" I replied him

Suddenly, Ai Nam stood up. "I need to talk to her", she said with upset tone.

"No, sit down", Copper asked her to hold herself.

"It should be not true", Ai Nam told us with really upset gaze

"But we still don't know that Sun did that or not. We don't have evidence", Copper said

"For sure not, he was with me last night" I replied them

Then, they looked at me sharply. "Yeah, I found him last night", I told them.

"Really? How is he? Good?" ask Ai Nam with full of curiosity

I just stuttered, I shook my head.

Copper walked close to my seat, he asked me "Is he okay? Where is he?"

I saw at him, "He is in my home". I proceeded "he......", I couldn't talk to them anymore.

"What do you mean?" Ai Nam asked me

"Don't worry. He has been taken care by doctor. He is sleeping in my room when I leave home to school"

"So, that girl must be a liar", said Ai Nam.

"Okay, I will find it out"

Then, I walked toward Rose. I realized that Copper and Ai Nam followed behind me. I hoped they would not do something bad over her as they know Rose lied. Let her play.

"What happened to you?" I pretended to ask her

"In. It is my fault"

"About what?"