I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up and headed straight towards the shower. The hot water felt amazing beaming down on my skin.

After I got out the shower I brushed my teeth and I got dressed and explored the house before going downstairs.

I walked towards my mom room and I noticed she wasn't in there. I left the room and headed downstairs to see if I could find her. As I was walking towards the kitchen an amazing smell hit my nose.

I walked in the kitchen to see my mom cooking a huge breakfast for me and her.

She looked up at me and smiled "Good morning Christopher"

"Morning Ma"

I sat by the kitchen counter and thought about last night, I missed Tiana but she was on some other shit. Deep down in my core ever since I found them boxes in her moms attic, I just been having a weird feeling about Tiana. Something isn't sitting right with me.

"Chris, What you thinking about?" My mom said cutting me off from my thoughts.

"A lot. Do you remember Cheryl's daughter, Tiana?"

She nodded "Yeah she's a bright young girl why?"

"It's just strange to me how she doesn't remember me living with her all those years when Cheryl took me in but she remembers you as our high school teacher vividly."

"Probably select memory?"

I shook my head "Hell nah, that's not it ma I'm telling you. It feels much deeper than that."

"I see where you're getting at, you feel like she was apart of this whole thing with Cheryl and your father"

"I honestly do, because isn't it a coincidence that she was assigned to be my nurse after a day of working there? I just can't believe that she never knew me before she worked at the institution, it sounds like bullshit."

My mom nodded and handed me my food "You are right, something is wrong. Do you want me to look into it for you?"

I nodded "Please do, I just need to know"

"Ok I will when I go to work today"

"Speaking of that, you really work for the fbi?"

She chuckled "Yeah I do. After Cheryl took you in I decided to go to the cops and try to take you back but they made me an offer."

"An offer?"

She continued "Yes, it was help them frame your father but I didn't know how. I didn't have enough evidence to bring him in. Then in your freshman year of high school I decided to do my first undercover job"

"As a teacher?"

"Correct, throughout the years as a teacher I earned my certification as an FBI agent. But I never gotten far to getting any hardcore vidence that I needed. I was basically assed out, then after you graduated you went missing and I didn't know where you were. Then I got word from an inside source that you were in the Institution that your father worked at."