54

"Hey IcyHot, I want to ask you something." Katsuki slammed Shoto's desk as he dropped the stack of folders he was holding earlier.

As much as he doesn't want to see Shoto, Aizawa made him drop into Shoto's agency to bring him the files of the nomu attack.

"I graduated highschool but I still get to follow Aizawa, well shit." Katsuki whispered to himself.

The reason why Shoto wasn't able to fight any nomus was because he had a rescue mission at Osaka, making it hard for him to return.

But Shoto joined Fatgum's squad and he and Katsuki will be grouped in the same team again. And believe it or not, Katsuki feels pretty shitty about hearing it. He never liked Shoto in the first place. Same with Izuku.

"What is it, Bakugou?" Shoto asked calmly, his heterochromatic eyes fixated on the raging blonde.

Katsuki sat on a stool as he raised his legs on Shoto's desk, acting all delinquent-ish which made Shoto remember his highschool days with Katsuki.

"What's your relationship with (y/n)?" Katsuki asked straightforwardly. Shoto was taken back but still managed have a relax composure.

Katsuki never liked it when Shoto is around you, he never liked it when someone is closer to you than he is. You can say that he's jealous but you can't blame him.

He loves you. Like loves you a LOT.

"What are you talking about?" Shoto asked with his brows furrowed in confusion. He doesn't know why Katsuki was suddenly interested in you.

Take note that you and Shoto never actually met because Shoto moved into another country with his family in his second year in highschool. And you transferred to yuuei by a recommendation by the time Shoto moved.

"Just answer my goddamn question half n' half." Katsuki rolled his eyes in irritation.

"uh... I don't really know what you're talking about and why're you suddenly interested in (y/n)." Shoto replied, ignoring Katsuki which made him pissed even more.

"Stop being such a little bitch, Icyhot. Now answer me." Katsuki took his feet away from the desk as he leaned towards Shoto.

Shoto sighed out of frustration, "(y/n) is somewhat more like a sister to me. Well legally speaking, she's my sister."

Katsuki felt his mind gone blank. As if he was thrown to a cliff after hearing Shoto's answer. He was speechless.

A sister?!

"How?! I mean when?!" Katsuki grabbed Shoto's shirt as he began to fire questions after questions.

Shoto slapped Katsuki's hand away before fixing his hero costume. He never liked Katsuki whenever he wants to go things his way. And he thought that he was curious on why Katsuki Bakugou was so interested in you.

"Five or four years ago, we were on our way home from the airport when Endeavor saw an old woman, holding the unconscious (y/n) on her arms. Endeavor rescued (y/n) and let her rest at our home." Shoto explained, and seeing Katsuki's expression impressed him. It was the first time he saw Katsuki with a crestfallen reaction painted all over his face.

"By the time (y/n) woke up, she couldn't remember anything aside from her name. We couldn't find any of her personal information since she doesn't have any identification card, her phone broke, and practically she's just an empty vessel before." Shoto added as he began to play with his fingers.

Katsuki had no idea, he felt his heart shattering into pieces as he remained silent, trying to listen to the bicolor haired male who was sitting across him.

"We tried to search for any relatives but believe me, Bakugou. We couldn't find any. Enji tried to cooperate with the police but it was (y/n)'s decision to not look for any of her relatives any further." Shoto stared at Katsuki who's face ashen, he was pale and as if a thought suddenly hit him.

"And after that, we took her in. We soon realized that she's pregnant that time. And it was till then she registered her and soon Aoi and Akashi as a member of the Todoroki family." Shoto explained calmly. Trying not to step on the landmine because he might set Katsuki on full rage mode if he wasn't careful.

"Then... why are you intimate with her? Do you have any shit feelings for her?" Katsuki tried to make his voice louder, he was running out breath after listening to what happened to you before.

Shoto immediately shook his hands, "No! I don't have any romantic feelings for her! It's just that, I'm comfortable with (y/n)... she's like my soulmate. I like her but not as deep as wanting her to be my girlfriend or what. I loved her as my sibling."

"Then why is Aoi and Akashi calling you papa?" Katsuki asked, irritated at the thought of having Shoto to be their so-called father.

"That's because they yearned to have a father figure, Bakugou. Those kids wanted to know who their real father was and I was just helping (y/n)." Shoto explained behind why Aoi and Akashi calls him papa.

It's true that Shoto liked you. But not to the point that when he looked at you, he suddenly wanted to be romantically attached to you. He cares for you as a big brother, and nothing more than a brother.

Katsuki started to gain his strength. He wanted you to remember him so badly.

"If there's someone I know in the fanily that likes (y/n) romantically, you should probably look out for Touya. But nonetheless, we treat each other as a family." Shoto chuckled at the thought of Dabi having a huge crush on you. Well to be exact, Dabi got mad on Shoto one time for being too close to you but guess he's over with it now.

Shoto's cheeks was tainted with pink when he remembered something, "And in fact, I'm going to marry Momo, soon."

Katsuki's lips curved into a wide grin as heard Shoto, he stood up from his seat and started to head the door, "But let me ask you, Bakugou. Who are you in (y/n)'s life?"

Katsuki looked back to the bicolor haired male with a huge grin on his face which was new for Shoto to see.

Katsuki swore that he's going to take you back now that he clarified the thing going on with you and Shoto. Shoto is marrying someone, and it makes him happy for his fellow Hero.

"I'm her husband. And her name was (y/n) Bakugou. And she is still my wife."