Chapter 21

I followed Cara inside and we left my luggage in the hallway.

"Go upstairs, to her room. I'll take her there and you'll have more privacy."

"Thanks Cara. You've been the greatest friend I could ever have." I said, hugging her.

"I know." She grinned. "And now go! Don't do any sound."

I nodded and walked upstairs, making sure I don't make any sound. Even if I did, I doubt the other noticed, as I could hear them laughing in the living room.

I entered Kendall's room and sat on the edge of her bed.
I close my eyes and focused on her scent. I missed her. I just hope that she wants to be with me again.

I opened my eyes and stood up as I heard some voices outside.

"What do you wanted to talk about Cara? I'm not really in the mood." That was Kendall.

Holy shit, I could feel my heartbeat going really fast.

"It will be just a second. Let's go to your room."

Kendall entered the room and Cara closed it really quick. It seem like Kendall didn't see me. Makes sense since I didn't turn on the lights. She turn around and tries to opened the door.

"What the fuck are you doing Cara?!" Okay, it's time.

"Uhmm, hello Kendall." I said in the least creepy way possible.

She turned around, startled to hear someone else inside the room.
She turned on the lights and her eyes went wide open when she saw me.

She covered her mouth with her hand and she looked like she was going to cry, but she was able to go back to normal and talk.

"Wha-What are you doing here?" She stuttered.

"I wanted to talk to you." I signaled her to sit on her bed. We both sat on the edge of the bed and stared at each other.

"So?" She asked.

"I won the fight." I said, not knowing how to say what I really wanted to say. "I'm the champion of the world now."

"I know. We saw the fight. Congratulations." She said, trying to smile.

"Thanks. I thought that everything would be perfect once I have that freaking belt but... the truth is, it isn't."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't care about being a champion that much now. I care more about other things." I was sure that she could hear my heartbeat.

"What things?"

"You, Kendall." I said straight to the point. "I really miss you. And I don't think I will be happy I you're not by my side. I am very sorry I treated you so bad a few months ago and that I didn't listened to you. I was-" She cut my off by lunging herself towards my and hugging me strongly.

She started crying on my shoulder, which made me cry a little too.

"I'm very sorry. I never meant to cheat on you. I swear, I'm really sorry." She cried.

"I know you are. And I forgive you. It wasn't your fault." I broke the hug and raised a hand to caress her cheek.

She moved closer to me and kissed me tenderly. I could taste the tears as her tongue entered in my mouth.

Once we broke the kiss, she stared at me and giggled.

"So, would you be my girlfriend again?" I asked her, smiling.

"Yeah. Of course I will." She kissed me wildly and we started a make out session.

After thirty minutes of kissing, we thought it would be best to go downstairs and talk to the other ones.

As we exited the room, we intertwined hands and walked downstairs.

When we entered the living room, Kendall laughed at the surprised faces of our friends. I looked at Cara, who was smiling like a little kid, and winked at her.

"What are you doing her bro?" Zayn asked as he and Justin hugged me.

"I thought it was time to fix things."

"So you're back together!?" Kylie asked really excited. We both nodded smiling. She run screaming towards us and hugged us strongly. " Kendosh for ever!" I laughed at her childish behavior.

I hugged the other girls and sat on the couch. Kendall came to me and sat on my lap.
"You won't escape from me so easily." I laughed as she clutched my shoulders and kissed me.

We talked and laughed for an hour or so when Cara said she had to go to the bathroom.
Everything was normal, but when she came back she had my belt on her hands and she was raising it above her head.

"I'm the champion of the wooorld!" She yelled. This girl isn't normal.

We all laughed as she kept messing around with the belt. Kendall the turned to me and caressed my cheek.

"Are you okay? That cut in your eyebrow doesn't look very well." I could see concern in her eyes.

"Don't worry babe. This time I will rest for a month. Not risking anything."

"I love you. But if you do any kind of effort in the next month, I will leave you without sex for a year." She threatened.

"You could last for that long?" I teased.

"Seriously guys, you're both so gross." Said Hailey, making everyone laugh. Kendall blushed and tried to hide her face in my neck.

God, I missed her so much.

A/N: So they're back! What dou you think of this guys?