Fifteen - "You're mine."

"Come on Murphy you gotta work with me here

"Come on Murphy you gotta work with me here."

"But I'm tired princess..." he groaned, his body falling limp against hers once again as she ever so desperately dragged him towards camp. "They're not gonna let me... back in."

"Yeah? Well Bellamy and Clarke aren't here to stop me. I'm in charge."

"You're a leader now?" The dying man asked, his eyelids began to fall, "How long has it been?"

"Look!" Lyds shook the boys shoulders, startling him back to reality once more. Thankfully the gate was right in front of them. "We're home."

As quickly as she possibly could, Lyds dragged John across camp and over to the dropship. She was careful not to let everyone see his face, keeping his head tucked in against her shoulder at all times. It wasn't like they would recognise him anyway, he was covered in dirt and had deep cuts all over his body, the Murphy boy was practically unrecognisable. Who the hell could've done such a thing to him?

"Come on, lie down." She told him, sitting him down on one of the beds.

Suddenly the Greystone girl spun on her heel, locking eyes with everyone in the room as fury took over her features, "Get the hell out! Give him some space!"

"Hey you can't bring him in here, you're not in charge!" A girl hissed, her eyes narrowed upon Lyds

"Yeah well Bellamy and Clarke aren't here! So while they're gone Monty and I are in charge, so unless you want to end up on the other side of that gate then move!"

Soon enough the crowd of delinquents shuffled out of the tent, leaving a dying Murphy and Lyds alone. Instantly the girl was on her feet, wrapping her best friend up in blankets and pillows to make him as comfortable as possible. The boy looked as if he was at deaths door and there was no way in hell Lyds was going to let him, her Murphy, die in front of her.

"How are you feeling?" She spoke, gently touching his forehead.

"Shitty, but warmer I guess." He half smiled, "You not gonna ask what happened to me?"

"My guess? Grounders. But the most important thing right now is getting you better, so we can talk about that later. I'm gonna go grab a wash cloth and some bandages and hopefully I can clean some of those cuts up for you."

"Thanks Lyds."

"Anything for you." The blonde smiled, crouching down in front of her brother, "I'm just glad to have you back."

"I love you." He called after her, with a pained tone in his voice.

Lydia only chuckled and returned to Murphy's side, kissing his bloodied head with a gentle smile. "I love you too brother, now rest okay? Let me do the rest."

"Okay." Murphy smiled once more, closing his eyes and he allowed his head to rest against the wall of the dropship.

Lydia couldn't quite bring herself to belief that Murphy really was still alive and that he was there in front of her, but it was true. She'd spent so long wondering what had happened to him, and telling herself he was dead, so to find him alive almost felt like a dream. Even as she wrung water out from the washcloth to clean Murphy's wounds she couldn't stop thinking about it.