Fourteen - "The only person I want to kiss is you."

It was dusk outside and still Lydia Greystone found herself awake once more

It was dusk outside and still Lydia Greystone found herself awake once more. The whole of the delinquents camp had been sparked to life with the spirit of unity day, every member of the 100 were drunk off their asses on Monty's moonshine but Lyds didn't seem to care too much for everyone's antics.

Instead of joining in on the festivities, the blonde had spent the night sat alone in her and Raven's tent, writing in her journal and hanging up what little decorations she could find around camp.

It was peaceful to say the least and almost therapeutic after all of the stress and pain she had been through, but no matter what she did her mind wandered not only to thoughts of Bellamy but of John Murphy.

Her best friend had barely been gone a month and already it felt like a life time ago, there was no way of knowing if he was dead or alive and that thought alone broke her already fragmented heart. How could she have let him go so easily?

"Lyds? You in here doll?"

"Hey Bell." Lydia smiled softly upon seeing Bellamy struggling to step through the doorway of her tent, "Whats up?"

"What's up is that you're not having any fun. I mean, come on, seriously? You spent the last two days preparing this whole thing for everyone and now you're just going to sit in here and mope? No, I won't allow it!"

"Bellamy, don't, don't you dare-"

Before the Greystone girl even knew what was happening she'd been grabbed around the waist and thrown over Bellamy's shoulder. He was forcing her to join in and the girl felt physically nauseous at the idea.

"Bell!" She screamed laughter bursting from her chest

"Come on doll, have some fun! Live a little! Have a drink, kiss a stranger!"

Please don't kiss a stranger. Bellamy thought

"There she is!" A third voice yelled and before Lyds even realised what was going on an arm was around her shoulders and a cup of moonshine had been slammed into her hand, "The princess of the ground!"

"Jasper you're drunk." The girl laughed, scrunching up her nose. Bellamy felt conflicted at the sight, she looked truly beautiful but the problem was that it wasn't him making her act like that.

"And you're cute." The intoxicated boy beamed

"Okay how about we take five?" Bellamy faked a laugh, slamming his hands down on Jasper's shoulders before he hustled him away. "Don't worry I'll be back for you!" He winked, his eyes upon his girl once more.

"I'm counting on it."

***

Hours passed once more and Lyds Greystone was nowhere to be found. Bellamy's entire body filled with dread at the idea of her having wondered off alone, or her being murdered, of her being captured by a grounder. Every thought that had ever terrified him infected his mind.